2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
but DEM PRIMARY VOTERS didnt want her in that district :what: shes too far left

listen to this smug cocksucker telling a district, where he doesnt even live, who they should have voted for :laff:

No one is talking about who they should or should not have voted for. I'm talking about who they DID vote for. You're just literally too stupid to understand. :russ:

Cisneros got more votes than both Republicans in the GOP runoff combined. The district has gone blue since 2004. She would win a general election just the same as Cuellar very, very likely will. The point isn't about who "should have voted" or whatever the fukk your dumbass is confused about. The point is that Cuellar isn't the only Dem that can win in that district.

I literally dumbed the shyt down as much as humanly possible and you were still too stupid to comprehend :mjlol:. shyt would be sad if you weren't such a dikkhead.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tell me, in the bottom of your heart that makes rational decisions, that Cisernos wins the general election. Show your evidence.

I've told you the stats, explained the demographics, and the trends and the political science analysis.

I'm not seeing it and I think you're not being honest about far left politicians in general elections.

The district is consistently blue every election after 2004. Cisneros got more votes than the Republican primary's entire turnout. A Justice Dem is expected to win one of the races :russ: (Michelle Vallejo). Why are we supposed to assume a district that voted blue for the past 18 years wouldn't remain blue when the candidate was less than percentage point off from dethroning the incumbent who you're positive will win?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You’re such a vapid a$$hole. I’m so sick of you guys acting like “nothing can move votes” whenever it’s an outcome you like. Like you honestly think SuperPACs and entire democratic leadership running ads for this dude at the last minute had no impact. You think they showed up for no reason? No one is questioning the results you idiot. We are questioning the methods. You’re acting like if I’m a left leaning candidate with popular ideas and 1,000 dollars that I’m not still a heavy underdog to someone with less popular ideas with 10 million in cash and an entire party behind them. You’re pitiful. What’s worse is you know that you’re full of shyt.

Dudes really are going to sit here and pretend that there isn’t an entire process to actually catering to voters. There would be no need to cater to special interests if they had no impact on elections.
progressives always have an uphill climb. Thats the nature of the fight.

Summer Lee beat all the big money by a wide margin in her primary.

Summer Lee - Wikipedia

Summer Lee, a progressive Democrat, wins the primary for a House seat in Pennsylvania. Summer Lee wins PA House primary in triumph for the Squad

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one is talking about who they should or should not have voted for. I'm talking about who they DID vote for. You're just literally too stupid to understand. :russ:

Cisneros got more votes than both Republicans in the GOP runoff combined. The district has gone blue since 2004. She would win a general election just the same as Cuellar very, very likely will. The point isn't about who "should have voted" or whatever the fukk your dumbass is confused about. The point is that Cuellar isn't the only Dem that can win in that district.

I literally dumbed the shyt down as much as humanly possible and you were still too stupid to comprehend :mjlol:. shyt would be sad if you weren't such a dikkhead.
Based on demographics, this is untrue.

If a conservative democrat is the only person who can win in that area, that means anyone to the left is too far left.

Do you not realize this?

I dont think you're understanding how this works in that region.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Based on demographics, this is untrue.

If a conservative democrat is the only person who can win in that area, that means anyone to the left is too far left.

Do you not realize this?

I dont think you're understanding how this works in that region.

I think you're being purposely obtuse.

Do you believe that Obama, Clinton, or Biden are left of Cuellar? They all won their respective races. Vallejo is a justice dem and her race is too close to make official, but the count has left her with 29 vote edge. She won her district.

I think you're reaching for a rationalization about Cuellar without any evidence other than a trend that doesn't have any track. Biden won by less than Clinton. That doesn't mean the trend will continue.

So again...why should we assume a loss for a candidate that ran even with Cuellar, got more votes than the entire Republican turnout in her district, and who is running in a district that has consistently voted blue for nearly 20 years?

A 0.4% margin out 44,000 is not a referendum on the entire region. That's a ridiculous claim to even try to sell.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its worse than that...I'm down for replacing conservative democrats...in seats that aren't frontline seats :stopitslime:

Why is this so difficult to understand?

None of this shyt matters if Cisneros loses in the election that matters in November.
i joke around, but i respect what the far left fights for. i dont actually knock people who want to fight for healthcare

but this hubris that they "deserve" to win elections :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

breh you're literally in here saying that thousands of people who you dont even know, are OBLIGATED to vote for progressives :laff: and im in the wrong for saying thats embarrassing?

you're not making any kind of point

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
breh you're literally in here saying that thousands of people who you dont even know, are OBLIGATED to vote for progressives :laff: and im in the wrong for saying thats embarrassing?

you're not making any kind of point

No I'm not. Again, you're pathetically stupid breh.

I'm saying that thousands of people DID vote for her. Thousands more than voted for the Republicans running in that same district. I'm saying that thousands more people in that region have voted for the Democrat in every election since 2004. Therefore, I'm saying the same voting patterns that have literally existed since the Obama era will continue for that district whether it's Cuellar or Cisneros.

Obligations? wtf does that even mean. You're just an idiot.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No I'm not. Again, you're pathetically stupid breh.

I'm saying that thousands of people DID vote for her. Thousands more than voted for the Republicans running in that same district. I'm saying that thousands more people in that region have voted for the Democrat in every election since 2004. Therefore, I'm saying the same voting patterns that have literally existed since the Obama era will continue for that district whether it's Cuellar or Cisneros.

Obligations? wtf does that even mean. You're just an idiot.
I support progressives WINNING elections.