2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
See this is what progressives dont get.

cuellar is the ONLY democrat who can win that seat.

If this was true, he wouldn't have needed so much support from party leadership and Pacs just to win his primary by 0.4% against one of the youngest people running in a primary. Less than half a point...but he's the ONLY guy to do it. FOH.

He's also being investigated by the FBI right now. Dude might be completely toxic by the time he faces a Republican.

These are the fairy tales for naive folks. If a Dem can win a region, then they're sure as hell not the ONLY one that can do it. Use your common sense. Biden won that district (+5).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If this was true, he wouldn't have needed so much support from party leadership and Pacs just to win his primary by 0.4% against one of the youngest people running in a primary. Less than half a point...but he's the ONLY guy to do it. FOH.

He's also being investigated by the FBI right now. Dude might be completely toxic by the time he faces a Republican.

These are the fairy tales for naive folks. If a Dem can win a region, then they're sure as hell not the ONLY one that can do it. Use your common sense. Biden won that district (+5).
Why do you want to argue with me so much on this?

That single region is swinging wildly republican. Hispanics are lost for democrats in the south west, especially Texas.

He won. By a hair. By a mile. It doesn't matter. He won.

And guess what, he's STILL a democrat.

If you want a republican to beat a far left like Cisneros in the general, just say that.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That single region is swinging wildly republican. Hispanics are lost for democrats in the south west, especially Texas.

If you want a republican to beat a far left like Cisneros in the general, just say that.

shut the fucc up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

maybe someone should sit this fukking airhead down, and talk to her about life outside dark blue districts :ehh:

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

maybe someone should sit this fukking airhead down, and talk to her about life outside dark blue districts :ehh:

1) she’s clearly more intelligent than you.

2) She’s absolutely right. It’s not like they went to war for a moderate, they went to war for the most conservative dude in a district Biden won by 5 who is currently under federal investigation. They could’ve told him to sit his ass down and pick someone else.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

- I argue with you on this, because you make a nonsense claim with no facts backing it.

- That region is swinging wildly Republican based on what? Biden lost ground to Trump? He was still +5. Cisneros' 22,000+ votes in this run-off are more than Republicans Garcia and Whitten combined (about 15,000). This has been a Democratic stronghold since Obama's first term. Are you basing your claim on electoral data beyond just this one past election? Or are you just going off your feelings? ...also, you and Briahna Gray Joy are pretty close on this topic which is just ironic.

- Won by a hair or a mile, doesn't matter? We're talking about whether or not he's the ONLY representative that can win. So it actually does hold some relevance. Had he won by 10 pts, I might see your point. But less than half a percentage point separated he and Cisneros. Yet I'm supposed to believe that he can win and Cisneros has absolutely no shot...why? Because you say so? Provide something more than your assumptions about Hispanic people (the one race you've never pretended to be on this board ironically).

- He still a Democrat and you have zero principles.

- A Republican just did beat Cisneros and you co-signed it because he'll caucus with the Dems and attempt to damage every piece of meaningful legislation they push forward for another term. But that's fine by you, because you don't give a shyt about any of the actual issues. You'll cry crocodile tears about them and then go back to ignoring any meaningful action because you're worried about the next election...the same cycle every damned time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
- I argue with you on this, because you make a nonsense claim with no facts backing it.

- That region is swinging wildly Republican based on what? Biden lost ground to Trump? He was still +5. Cisneros' 22,000+ votes in this run-off are more than Republicans Garcia and Whitten combined (about 15,000). This has been a Democratic stronghold since Obama's first term. Are you basing your claim on electoral data beyond just this one past election? Or are you just going off your feelings? ...also, you and Briahna Gray Joy are pretty close on this topic which is just ironic.

- Won by a hair or a mile, doesn't matter? We're talking about whether or not he's the ONLY representative that can win. So it actually does hold some relevance. Had he won by 10 pts, I might see your point. But less than half a percentage point separated he and Cisneros. Yet I'm supposed to believe that he can win and Cisneros has absolutely no shot...why? Because you say so? Provide something more than your assumptions about Hispanic people (the one race you've never pretended to be on this board ironically).

- He still a Democrat and you have zero principles.

- A Republican just did beat Cisneros and you co-signed it because he'll caucus with the Dems and attempt to damage every piece of meaningful legislation they push forward for another term. But that's fine by you, because you don't give a shyt about any of the actual issues. You'll cry crocodile tears about them and then go back to ignoring any meaningful action because you're worried about the next election...the same cycle every damned time.
You seem to be unaware of the trends in south Texas. The area is swinging republican faster than almost anywhere in the entire country.

Republicans Make Headway in Texas’ Booming Latino Communities

Democrats' problem with Hispanic voters isn't going away as GOP gains seem to be solidifying

At some point, I'm going to need you to argue like an adult.

I want any democrat who can win. I dont give a shyt about local corruption like that. I'm a black male and national legislation is putting our political welfare and access on a very thin edge right now as republicans are locally wiping us out of office by erasing our districts and flat out changing local electoral rules out of sheer spite.

I'll tolerate any imperfect democrat sailing to victory over an untested progressive who will could lose the general election.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They did betray their own voters for a conservative, corrupt piece of shyt. She is not wrong.
OK. And when he wins the general, whats the problem?

Cisneros tried, and lost.

Just like AOC tried and won.

The point is, you have to win.

Yall gotta stop attacking democrats while ignoring republicans in conservative districts are voting for candidates to the far right of Cuellar.

Trust me, the guy doesn't represent my politics, but he's way better than any republican he's up against in the general election. You can't argue this

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1) she’s clearly more intelligent than you.

2) She’s absolutely right. It’s not like they went to war for a moderate, they went to war for the most conservative dude in a district Biden won by 5 who is currently under federal investigation. They could’ve told him to sit his ass down and pick someone else.
The region is swinging republican by major margins. Cuellar is the only democrat who can win in the general election.

if Cisneros wins, then she gets smoked in the general by an actual republican.

An imperfect democrat, is still a democrat.

I only care about winning. I voted for Elizabeth Warren in my state primary, but obviously she's not beating Trump in the general and so thusly, Biden won.