2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Madison Cawthorne getting tossed and John Fetterman winning the Dem primary is giving me hope brehs. :mjcry:

Maybe the Dems won't get washed in the Midterms after all. :mjcry:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Madison Cawthorne getting tossed and John Fetterman winning the Dem primary is giving me hope brehs. :mjcry:

Maybe the Dems won't get washed in the Midterms after all. :mjcry:

Cawthorne is in a safe red district and he almost won. Had he allowed the alleged sexual harassment occur, McCarthy wouldn't have funded oppo dumps.

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The strat is not bad. Apparently his name is coming up in Tump voter focus groups as candidate they would consider voting for, and the potential Repub candidate won't have the same background as Fetterman and the voters.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Krystal and Saagar explore the revival of GOP Congressman Mo Brooks' Senate campaign after he was unendorsed by Trump who called him 'woke' as the explanation

@Rell Lauren Great news for Mo Brooks that just came out in the last hour:

Last edited:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Not saying you but what surprises me is how people continue to underestimate Trump and his endorsed candidates. They said it last year that Virginia's governors race was a big indicator.
It's moreso shocked that so many people are blindly voting for him, but you're right. I shouldn't be surprised how stupid a large number of people are in this country

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It's moreso shocked that so many people are blindly voting for him, but you're right. I shouldn't be surprised how stupid a large number of people are in this country
Unfortunately people now vote on talking points and likeness versus anything of substance. But to be honest, who are they really helping that doesn't have business tax ID number.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Dr. Oz has major name recognition from his show + Trump's endorsement. That's a big deal.