2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

hjnm

All Star
Daps
RW Twitter has no influence and thinks they know more than they do. They said the same for JD Vance and he cleaned up in the suburbs.

She's made for Breitbart and One America soundbites, not electoral office. I don't think any of them can beat whoever the Dems nominate anyway.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, biden REALLY needs to start getting on his "i inherited a mess" shyt

he cant just take the blame for fukkin inflation, right off trump adding 7 trillion to the debt :snoop:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I thought it was laughable when people said the leak was going to help Democrats.

Republicans' base is chomping at the bits to vote in hopes of a red wave, meanwhile the Democratic base already knows they're not gonna do shyt and have no intentions to, made more obvious by Dem leadership stumping for Cuellar. :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at this shyt. Why even bring this up when it's not even the topic of conversation, and even modest police reform has been dead for months? :mindblown:

How are Democrats this fukking dumb? :mind

hjnm

All Star
Daps
This is why I thought it was laughable when people said the leak was going to help Democrats.

Republicans' base is chomping at the bits to vote in hopes of a red wave, meanwhile the Democratic base already knows they're not gonna do shyt and have no intentions to, made more obvious by Dem leadership stumping for Cuellar. :yeshrug:

Wait til the law comes into effect and Republicans have to defend it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Look at this shyt. Why even bring this up when it's not even the topic of conversation, and even modest police reform has been dead for months? :mindblown:

How are Democrats this fukking dumb? :mind

That’s is their midterm strategy. This was told to us last year. Give the police more funding.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good thing for Biden and the Democrats is that most signs point to an economy that will be at full steam by the end of 2021.

Tamping down COVID while providing a fairly quick economy recovery could do wonders for the party's chances. Making predictions this far out might be a little premature.

?