2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It wouldn't surprise me if the McCormick campaign paid Sean Parnell to endorse him. I always felt Parnell's endorsement of McCormick weird.

Anyways, have you watched "2000 Mules" yet?

Parnell will likely never run for office again. He's going to take whatever checks he can. McCormick is McConnell's guy and everyone knows it. The fact he'd flip to another camp says a lot about him since it was McConnell and Rove that put out the hit piece against him.

I haven't watched it yet. I know about True the Vote's work through the reporting by Michael Patrick Leahy.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All because they were incensed that Americans had the gall to elect a black man for President.

Yeah, fukk this country

True. But it didn't help that they fukked up the rollout to Obamacare just before midterms too. Especially since Cruz gave them the win almost on a silver platter.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Newsmax aired a debate last night for the PA Senate GOP primary. My Twitter feed seemed to be impressed with the Brehette including when she called out McCormick & Dr. Oz for being WEF stooges:

:ohhh: You were right about her being able to get votes in the Philly & Pitt metro areas.

RW Twitter has no influence and thinks they know more than they do. They said the same for JD Vance and he cleaned up in the suburbs.

Trafalgar just dropped their latest poll tonight:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Look at this shyt. Why even bring this up when it's not even the topic of conversation, and even modest police reform has been dead for months? :mindblown:

How are Democrats this fukking dumb? :mind

A lot of times, you lose people over the messaging. We all know that measures need to be taken with law enforcement but Republicans will pervert any and everything if not pitch perfect on the wording. Looking at it through that prism, simply saying Defund the Police is not smart. There should be something along the lines of reeducate the police or realign the police. Hell, BLM as a slogan could have been better by saying Black Lives Matter Too. That last word would have changed the dynamic of the whole argument. I have no problem with the movements as they are necessary but we need to get people to hear us too.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THIS IS HOW YOU DO EFFECTIVE MESSAGING, DEMOCRATS!

If they keep hammering this point they'll force the GOP to go on defense, and it's not a lie or fabrication because we know Republicans don't have any actual alternative plan, so they can push back on the media when they inevitably pull shyt like this:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The Sanders wing of the party has no power despite being prominent since 2015. That's because they're unlikable and as a result they can't form a coalition that enacted legislation.

They want it both ways.

You're not valuable if you can't enact the policy you ru. On, but I can't name a landmark piece of legislation they're responsible for.

They started their rise telling dems they shouldn't behave like the smartest people in the room and actually listen, but that's their DNA in 2022.

In my life, the loudest folks in this coalition are in between 32-45 and are relatively safe from whatever happens no matter who is in office.

shyt the most upset one I know is a single fatherless black man who runs a garden above his 3k a month apartment in NC funded by his corporate salary he'd never give up.

:mjlol:

Last edited: