2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
im not gonna post right wing content, but the bottom line is yes there is :scusthov:

i dont have a problem with florida banning this weirdo tranny shyt being taught to 5-8 year olds. the fact that im expected to, as a democrat, is a terrible look
You already do post right wing content. That's your lane. You post just enough to make insinuations and then back away and throw your hands up like you didn't just throw a grenade in the room.

@Piff Perkins is right. This is super ignorant shyt. Gay and trans people are allowed to exist without it being 'grooming' or 'influential' for other people. I'd have so much more respect if you just said you don't like gay or trans people. The idea that people on the left (never-mind the Democratic Party) wants to groom children and sexualize them to make them gay or trans is absurd.

Just like I said last night in the other thread, it's the GOP and the right leaning folks that really eat this culture way nonsense up and can't shut up about it or get enough of it. It's all they have. And you're either with them, or you're a tool to further their messaging. You're just fear mongering and moving more people to the right.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Van Jones doing his pre-midterms pivot :snoop:

literally none of this matters with $4+ gas and inflation. They really don't get it. I understand they can't do anything about the inflation, which is happening globally. But pretending like things are great and Biden is doing great is just ludicrous.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You already do post right wing content. That's your lane. You post just enough to make insinuations and then back away and throw your hands up like you didn't just throw a grenade in the room.

@Piff Perkins is right. This is super ignorant shyt. Gay and trans people are allowed to exist without it being 'grooming' or 'influential' for other people. I'd have so much more respect if you just said you don't like gay or trans people. The idea that people on the left (never-mind the Democratic Party) wants to groom children and sexualize them to make them gay or trans is absurd.

Just like I said last night in the other thread, it's the GOP and the right leaning folks that really eat this culture way nonsense up and can't shut up about it or get enough of it. It's all they have. And you're either with them, or you're a tool to further their messaging. You're just fear mongering and moving more people to the right.
is this a woman? yes or no?

biden's "first female appointment" talking about permanently mutilating kids with surgeries :what:

i dont care if it's "right wing content" when the left is dead fukkin wrong and embarrassing :camby:

you wanna talk about more important issues? how about medicare for all, voting rights, or codifying Roe? except oh yeah; the left didnt get any of that done :mjlol: so this is what we're left with on their fukkin priorities list

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Affirming someone's mental illness is not a culture war. Just five years ago, mainstream Left would have nothing to do with them. Now they've been hijacked by radical Leftists and it's part of their platform. There is no such thing as a trans kid. They were groomed.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Affirming someone's mental illness is not a culture war. Just five years ago, mainstream Left would have nothing to do with them. Now they've been hijacked by radical Leftists and it's part of their platform. There is no such thing as a trans kid. They were groomed.

You saying that being gay is a mental illness? :gucci: