2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no grooming happening thus there's no one defending it.
im not gonna post right wing content, but the bottom line is yes there is :scusthov:

i dont have a problem with florida banning this weirdo tranny shyt being taught to 5-8 year olds. the fact that im expected to, as a democrat, is a terrible look

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im not gonna post right wing content, but the bottom line is yes there is :scusthov:

i dont have a problem with florida banning this weirdo tranny shyt being taught to 5-8 year olds. the fact that im expected to, as a democrat, is a terrible look
I remember you doing this same thing wrt "CRT" and you/they were full of shyt then too.

IqxE3nm.jpg

1PjyzTy.jpg

5wuVJzG.jpg

They're doing the same thing with "grooming" that they did with "CRT" and it works on bigots, because that's what this country is mostly made up of.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:jbhmm: Honestly now days what is a moderate Republican and how if any way do they differ from your MAGA Republicans when it come down to what political policies they are for or against they all seem very locked step with each other?

The difference is he gets to use the MAGA guy as an excuse to support a Republican's fundraising by bragging about the damage he did to the Democratic party's chances. That's about it.