2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
HL told me otherwise :skip:

It depends on who you're running against :skip:

In a race where neither party is really running on anything, the one with the more reliable voter base will probably win. You can probably guess how that applies to current events.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think he doesn’t know what he’s doing? What’d you think of the last two secretaries of transportation?
that shyt he says about "gas is high, so just buy an electric car" is unacceptable :camby: thats not how the world works. its an embarrassingly out of touch, elitist position

and its common sense that there were far more qualified, experienced people out there to deal with the worst supply chain crisis we've ever seen. let me put it like this; if pete wouldnt make news as the first gay cabinet member, and was just some fukkin small town mayor in his 30s, do you really think that biden would have made him the secretary of transportation :dead:

i refuse to believe that his limited experience made him the best person for that job in these times

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
that shyt he says about "gas is high, so just buy an electric car" is unacceptable :camby: thats not how the world works. its an embarrassingly out of touch, elitist position

and its common sense that there were far more qualified, experienced people out there to deal with the worst supply chain crisis we've ever seen. let me put it like this; if pete wouldnt make news as the first gay cabinet member, and was just some fukkin small town mayor in his 30s, do you really think that biden would have made him the secretary of transportation :dead:

i refuse to believe that his limited experience made him the best person for that job in these times

So you have one quote, and a worldwide supply chain disaster (that you're just attributing to the US secretary of transportation), to go off of? I personally don't really know his policies if they're good or bad, but it sounds like you're just hating to hate. What'd you think of trump and obamas secretary of transportation? Who would you have rather given the job to?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you have one quote, and a worldwide supply chain disaster (that you're just attributing to the US secretary of transportation), to go off of? I personally don't really know his policies if they're good or bad, but it sounds like you're just hating to hate. What'd you think of trump and obamas secretary of transportation? Who would you have rather given the job to?
i dont know; im not the president. but you know that im right :dead: mayor pete's harlem counterpart does not get that cabinet post

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i dont know; im not the president. but you know that im right :dead: mayor pete's harlem counterpart does not get that cabinet post
Transportation secretary has been one of the more diverse positions since Clinton.

Even Trump elected a conservative Asian woman who I can say from professional interaction had no fukking clue what she was doing with regard to moving them further into the 21st century.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Transportation secretary has been one of the more diverse positions since Clinton.

Even Trump elected a conservative Asian woman who I can say from professional interaction had no fukking clue what she was doing with regard to moving them further into the 21st century.
wasnt that mcconnells wife :dead:

i stand corrected, its clearly just a bullshyt ass job

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
wasnt that mcconnells wife :dead:

i stand corrected, its clearly just a bullshyt ass job
She was. I think it's long been a position that doesn't get too much public scrutiny, but if you do a good job it can be a launchpad for your political or professional ambitions afterwards.

There were clearly concessions made to get folks to drop out and back Biden.

Kamala VP.
Pete transportation sec.
Bernie budget chair.
Warren acolytes being appointed.
Klobuchar chair of the rules committee.

You get my point. Pete fell in that spot because he wasn't a senator and no one is keeping up with what he's doing. Looks like he's taking the job seriously though and if he does well following the infrastructure deal I'm sure his aspirations have a better chance of being met.:yeshrug:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
She was. I think it's long been a position that doesn't get too much public scrutiny, but if you do a good job it can be a launchpad for your political or professional ambitions afterwards.

There were clearly concessions made to get folks to drop out and back Biden.

Kamala VP.
Pete transportation sec.
Bernie budget chair.
Warren acolytes being appointed.
Klobuchar chair of the rules committee.

You get my point. Pete fell in that spot because he wasn't a senator and no one is keeping up with what he's doing. Looks like he's taking the job seriously though and if he does well following the infrastructure deal I'm sure his aspirations have a better chance of being met.:yeshrug:

He's a gay guy from Indiana. His asspirations need to be tempered. :ufdup:

He's already gone far beyond what most with his background would've.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Would America want a openly gay president, I think it’s a better chance for a black woman or a black American male who great great grandparents were slaves to get into office
Not to say people ain’t gay but they don’t publicize it, whole time it’s probably been several gay presidents

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Would America want a openly gay president, I think it’s a better chance for a black woman or a black American male who great great grandparents were slaves to get into office
Not to say people ain’t gay but they don’t publicize it, whole time it’s probably been several gay presidents

this.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

Yeah there would be a lot of "I don't want my kids to see that" if he runs.