2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throw this thread in the bushes:mjlol:

Dems got the senate so y’all can’t run with that dems in disarray narrative.

Biden bout to pass 2K stimmys:blessed:

Infrastructure bill:blessed:

Student loan forgiveness :blessed:

We about to gain in the senate and the house.

#BidenBoyz2024:wow: @Atlrocafella

Get down or lay down ya scary bishes :mjgrin:

i’m optimistic about Dem’s chances in 22

first, there WON’T be a trump turnout (or whatever you want to call that now that trump is out)....even with trump in government, those honkies don’t vote in non-general election. we saw this to be the case even in a high-stakes runoff election

second, biden has a functional government now that he got the senate. so he’ll be able to pass popular legislation, get stuff done, show a stark contrast to the shyt show under the bat-shyt crazy Republicans. for the more highly educated voters that typically participate in midterms, this matters and they will choose Dems over R’s after this shyt show - they won’t forget this as long as Dems message and campaign correctly

Daps
If Biden has an effective vaccination distribution plan, cancels student debt (even if its "only" 10k), and puts 2k cash into American hands, is there any real way the GOP can combat Dem accomplishments going into 2022? They can clutch pearls about the deficit but we, we being those who follow or are in politics, all know what their tax cut has done. This recent fiasco is going to make for brutal campaign ads, especially the ones related to the upcoming impeachment vote

It'll be really interesting to see what the Republican party looks like in 2024. Primary season in 2022 is going to be really telling, especially if Trump's still a free man giving orders to magats. I've never once stopped to consider how many moderate rethugs there are vs Trump die hards but now I'm really curious

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
5Oafl9T.png