2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Not happening. Manchin already said no.

Yep.. he said something along the lines of 'if we keep money in their pockets like that, all the drug addicts are gonna do is buy more drugs' (Paraphrasing)

What a fukkin piece of shyt he is.

:francis::beli:

I’m not as informed as some of y’all. What tangible moves have been made? I know infrastructure passed but I’m assuming it’s gonna take a while for all the money to be distributed and what not. I live in Philly and we need that shyt our roads are horrible

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I’m not as informed as some of y’all. What tangible moves have been made? I know infrastructure passed but I’m assuming it’s gonna take a while for all the money to be distributed and what not. I live in Philly and we need that shyt our roads are horrible

The infrastructure bill that was passed was fine and all.. but if we're being honest, it was roughly 30% of what the dems wanted. There should've been a lot more to it. Everything else is being held up by 2 senators that are holding the democratic party's agenda hostage. Now the GOP dikkheads on this site will come in here and make excuses for why more isn't being done.. but with the way our congress works, this is how its gonna be. At least until changes are made.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

It'll take some time for the projects to come through but there are some provisions for jobs to go to people in actual communities which means black folks would benefit directly.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
The infrastructure bill that was passed was fine and all.. but if we're being honest, it was roughly 30% of what the dems wanted. There should've been a lot more to it. Everything else is being held up by 2 senators that are holding the democratic party's agenda hostage. Now the GOP dikkheads on this site will come in here and make excuses for why more isn't being done.. but with the way our congress works, this is how its gonna be. At least until changes are made.
This is kind of where I am with it. Definitely wanted to see some sort of voting reform and student loan reform even though I wouldn’t even benefit. Also more consumer protections.

It'll take some time for the projects to come through but there are some provisions for jobs to go to people in actual communities which means black folks would benefit directly.
That’s dope I hope there is some governance around it to make sure black folks are actually the ones getting the jobs and growing from this.

Thanks for your insights brehs!

banner34

Superstar
Daps
She probably has a chance. Previous to 2020 were GA polls looking to favor dems? She just gotta get voters engaged like last time, she played her hand well

Also, doesn’t Emerson skew R?
I don’t know if Emerson skew R, but if GA trends the same way as Virginia, she will mostly lose by 2 or 3 points.