Reppin
Westcoast

NRJN42.jpg

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Braun being cut might be a strategic move. He was getting kinda stale so he get released then come back later on he could be a lot more over with a fresh start

They just had younger and larger giants come in, the writing was on the wall for Braun

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They just had younger and larger giants come in, the writing was on the wall for Braun
And the writing said "you suck":russ:. On another note, I have a feeling that these cuts that are rumored to happen next will include Keith Lee. That will legitimately piss me off because it's another example of Vince's erratic behavior. NXT was never going to be competition for a new company, but how could they ever compete when Vince constantly kept taking their talents? If a sale is the only way to get rid of Vince then by all means sell it tomorrow.

sbud

All Star
Daps
And the writing said "you suck":russ:. On another note, I have a feeling that these cuts that are rumored to happen next will include Keith Lee. That will legitimately piss me off because it's another example of Vince's erratic behavior. NXT was never going to be competition for a new company, but how could they ever compete when Vince constantly kept taking their talents? If a sale is the only way to get rid of Vince then by all means sell it tomorrow.

honestly surprised Keith wasn’t in this deavors pack but I have a feeling the writing is on the wall for both him and Yim on this next one if they’ve both still been off tv this long.

perhaps no more.