2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Can’t wait til those bozos on commentary lose their shyt when Braun running around the ring giving out shoulder tackles :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What do yall think Braun will do in AEW that they aren't already doing with Archer? :mjlol:

We off that man..... Omega down the line drops the belt to Moose.

Moose comes out the next week (with both belts) to drop a promo about how he wrestling GOD now and now no one in IMPACT is big enough or strong enough to compete with him....

then

choooo chooooo

giphy.gif

:wow:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Idk how Braun is backstage. He could’ve had heat or something. But If i was Braun I’d be like no offense but how does Bobby Roode still got a job, but I’m let go?:heh:

Ruby Riott about to be AEW’s female Darby Allin lowkey. I wish the E would just let Liv go now because you can tell those two are road dogs (no Jessie James). AEW could’ve signed Riot Squad, and the Iiconics to get their women’s tag division popping.

I don’t like when AEW sign so many released wrestlers from the E. But certain superstars you KNOW would succeed there. Ruby is definitely one of them.

EDIT: All the snacks are gone:mjcry:

I see what you’re saying but I just don’t get this logic, most of WWE’s talent is made up of TNA and ROH talent, very few homegrown talent. If WWE doesn’t value them and the talent wants to work then I have zero problems with TK giving them an opportunity :manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
We off that man..... Omega down the line drops the belt to Moose.

Moose comes out the next week (with both belts) to drop a promo about how he wrestling GOD now and now no one in IMPACT is big enough or strong enough to compete with him....

then

choooo chooooo

giphy.gif

:wow:
"Conductor Adam in the impact zone" :hhh:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Well hell if that’s the case..... they probably can help IMPACT get a bigger tv deal.

I still don’t have them on my provider and have to go to Twitch to watch shows:russ:
You don't have AXStv, Breh?
:picard:
You're missing out on a really good music channel, my boy.
:sadcam:

I thought you watched Twitch so you could skip commercials & see classic TNA highlights.
:blessed:

Call your cable company, and tell them you want Steve Harvey's dope ass music channel today!
:ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I see what you’re saying but I just don’t get this logic, most of WWE’s talent is made up of TNA and ROH talent, very few homegrown talent. If WWE doesn’t value them and the talent wants to work then I have zero problems with TK giving them an opportunity :manny:

WWE got more TNA/ROH/etc talent or Stars on their roster than every other company got WWE talent on their respective rosters combined:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
You don't have AXStv, Breh?
:picard:
You're missing out on a really good music channel, my boy.
:sadcam:

I thought you watched Twitch so you could skip commercials & see classic TNA highlights.
:blessed:

Call your cable company, and tell them you want Steve Harvey's dope ass music channel today!
:ufdup:

I got Google Fiber cable..... when I initially got it years ago.... it was so I can have LU:russ:

But Na.... they don’t have that channel. But I like them more than DirectTV and Time Warner (2 other companies I’ve had)