2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I don’t get how they can have someone like Braun be in the title picture a month ago. Then let go right after. He never improved imo, but he’d be one of the last people I’d thought they’d let go.

I hope Ruby goes to AEW. The E should’ve been had given her a push but never did. I bet these incompetent bozos is going to try to push Liv for a whopping two weeks, then have nothing for her until her inevitable release. Nikki Cross would’ve been let go today to probably if she wasn’t involved in a angle with Rhea, and Charlotte.

Lana and Naomi should’ve had at least one title reign. Watch they stick Naomi in a program with Eva Marie so she can put her over. Then three months later they’ll be partners challenging for the tag titles.

If anything they should be firing their writers instead.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
If Vince does sell he will probably put a provision to keep Hunter/Steph in charge of creative, but no longer will they be actual suits in the offices

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t get how they can have someone like Braun be in the title picture a month ago. Then let go right after. He never improved imo, but he’d be one of the last people I’d thought they’d let go.

I hope Ruby goes to AEW. The E should’ve been had given her a push but never did. I bet these incompetent bozos is going to try to push Liv for a whopping two weeks, then have nothing for her until her inevitable release. Nikki Cross would’ve been let go today to probably if she wasn’t involved in a angle with Rhea, and Charlotte.

If anything they should be firing their writers instead.

Someone said Black had just returned, in a middle of a push and what’s just in and Angle with Big E.

I dont think they care angles right now outside of main event ones

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Again AEW don’t really need any of these guys. But maybe it would be cool to pick up a couple to have. Yada yada yada!

With that said and out the way

Who does Impact, ROH, and NWA need to have that was released?:ohhh:
Black, Murphy and Lee would help those ratings go up ten fold.

AEW needs that kinda talent at the top.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Out of these releases, AEW should sign Ruby Riott. She'd fit in well with their women's division. I can't see the others getting signed except for maybe a one off.

WWE will bring Strowman back within a year or two.
This seems to be the consensus, and I'm here for it.

Talented and underutilized, no question.

I'm also laughing at Braun talking shyt about the indies (and the unemployed) not even a full year ago. Absolute dumbass, and obviously had a shorter leash than Roman

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Black, Murphy and Lee would help those ratings go up ten fold.

AEW needs that kinda talent at the top.

Well hell if that’s the case..... they probably can help IMPACT get a bigger tv deal.

I still don’t have them on my provider and have to go to Twitch to watch shows:russ:

Outside of Moose. They don’t have no one else new, fresh, and logical to be their world champ. Barring Moose getting the belt and excluding EY.

Omega is the most worthy champ on their roster

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Well hell if that’s the case..... they probably can help IMPACT get a bigger tv deal.

I still don’t have them on my provider and have to go to Twitch to watch shows:russ:

Outside of Moose. They don’t have no one else new, fresh, and logical to be their world champ. Barring Moose getting the belt and excluding EY.

Omega is the most worthy champ on their roster
shyt, they need to go on and buy out TNA so I can watch black talent. Willie Mack, Schwann and Moose would be a nice acquisition.