2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Vince never allowed you (or anybody else) to see that. She’s a very good wrestler pre-WWE, a Swiss Army knife for a lot of women, and has an easily accessible ready made baby face style. She’s probably be the most seamless fit on the women’s roster. If Vince books you like a loser, that’s how people will get viewed.
problem is, she can't talk and never has been able to consistently. Her getting smaller probably works against her outside of WWE even though it was meant to help her while she was there, as well. I could honestly see her ending up in TNA - she more fits their female aesthetic over there than she would for AEW. Though if she did go, I could see Ruby/Heidi taking over that Serena Deeb-type role now that NWA probably looking to try and exist again - older vet who is basically training the new girls while working with them. They'd probably have her live on Dark/Elevation/Rampage

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
But that Bootleg Strowman theme gonna hit:wow:

Dude gonna be running around the ring lauching X Division guys into the stands:wow:

And then after he puts Moose over he fueds with The Draw Sami Calihan:blessed:
:patrice:those moose vs strowman speaking promos could finally put an end to this hard to kill (pun intended) company. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well....they are.

Not a diss to Impact, but they and ROH need to be lighting up the phone of all the talent let go to replenish the ranks more than AEW does.

Off hand..... I didn’t even know who the ROH champ is and had to Google him :mjlol:

Yea they can use some names. Even though not like these guys have big names like say Cena.

Contrary to the belief that EVERYONE WHO GOES TO THE E BECOMES A MILLIONAIRE AND EVERYONE KNOWS THEM.

They’d have a big enough name to carry that roster and shine a little light