2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I would guarantee the days of people on big contracts being in NXT and not earning their money is finished, so call ups are imminent

this made me look at the Raw roster

Lesnar is still on there apparently
David Otunga is still on wwe roster
Riddikk Moss as well

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yeah just to watch them on Dark and Elevation every other week :martin::camby:
They're too talented for that. It would completely be disrespectful to TNT and I wouldn't see any more black talent besides Shaq (cause he's a c00n) making guest appearances nor commercial appearances to the NBA.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Idk how Braun is backstage. He could’ve had heat or something. But If i was Braun I’d be like no offense but how does Bobby Roode still got a job, but I’m let go?:heh:

Ruby Riott about to be AEW’s female Darby Allin lowkey. I wish the E would just let Liv go now because you can tell those two are road dogs (no Jessie James). AEW could’ve signed Riot Squad, and the Iiconics to get their women’s tag division popping.

I don’t like when AEW sign so many released wrestlers from the E. But certain superstars you KNOW would succeed there. Ruby is definitely one of them.

EDIT: All the snacks are gone:mjcry:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I love how the wrestlers take getting released better than the entire internet. :russ:

Well in all fairness, we just seeing the responses they want us to see:russ:

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s much different in reality:mjgrin:

...they the ones the sheets for YEARS been saying “are disgruntled, unhappy backstage and want to leave,” but the E Marks been saying was lies and shytting on Meltzer for exposing and trynna discredit him :mjlol:

:troll:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Damn @ Braun and Alelister Black. Aliester black just came back. :dahell:

Braun is like THEE WWE style monster in the mold of Kane/Show. It's wild that they cut him. I want to hear the story behind this. :skip: Was he the one that was hiding the phone?

Ruby was probably never going to do anything other than job. Rhea Rhipley and Botchy Blackheard are basically her gimmick.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ruby Riott about to be AEW’s female Darby Allin lowkey. I wish the E would just let Liv go now because you can tell those two are road dogs (no Jessie James). AEW could’ve signed Riot Squad, and the Iiconics to get their women’s tag division popping.

I don’t like when AEW sign so many released wrestlers from the E. But certain superstars you KNOW would succeed there. Ruby is definitely one of them.

Looked her up on Wikipedia and had no idea she's only 30. As far as the bolded, Impact is more guilty of this than AEW since they need all the fresh talent they can for their roster.