2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Dave Meltzer says that there might be more cuts coming soon from the main roster.

Main roster WWE releases may be coming soon
Meltzer said, “There were 10 [NXT releases] and there’s people in the company who think that’s not it. I’ve heard rumblings about more…”

Meltzer pointed out how WWE typically likes to make cuts around the time of the investor conference call. He added, “There’s definitely people on the main roster that you could see could be [cut]. I guess the idea is to do it before the investors call. That seems like the idea.”

Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Apollo
Shotzi
Shelton
Cedric
Xia Li
Commander Azeez
Viking Raiders
T-bar

I wouldn't be surprised if any of those names got released.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Dave Meltzer says that there might be more cuts coming soon from the main roster.

Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Apollo
Shotzi
Shelton
Cedric
Xia Li
Commander Azeez
Viking Raiders
T-bar

It’s a shame Shotzi and Xia never got their time to shine. They dropped the ball with Shotzi. Xia has potential to be better than Tay Conti.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't want anybody black following him, it would give off too much of a Jim Jones vibe for me. Give him Wagner and another boring cac and do whatever with them.

True.. Wagner needs to turn on stone the next episode. He doesn't even fit well with him. fukkin cave man in a business suit is corny

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Finn Balor
Alexa Bliss
Apollo
Shotzi
Shelton
Cedric
Xia Li
Commander Azeez
Viking Raiders
T-bar

Finn has had a target on his back for awhile now and considering Bliss has been saying she's been ready to work since February and they still have kept her off TV doesn't bode well for her.
She's probably a pretty sizeable salary to cut. Finn too.
How wild would it be if they cut Ali a couple weeks after they brought him back?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Finn has had a target on his back for awhile now and considering Bliss has been saying she's been ready to work since February and they still have kept her off TV doesn't bode well for her.
She's probably a pretty sizeable salary to cut. Finn too.
How wild would it be if they cut Ali a couple weeks after they brought him back?

I don't wish anyone to lose their jobs, but I'll be damned if Finn getting involved in the 'Multiverse Of Bullet Club' that's going on right now - across multiple companies - wouldn't be interesting from a storyline perspective

He's the guy who started it all, then promptly dipped to Florida. If some promoters put their heads together - there's a :ohhh:"I want my corners! :damn:" Forbidden Door story right there.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
00j8zphe2jw81.jpg