2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This dude threw the cape on and named a bunch of wrasslers from 10 years ago as new stars. :laff:
The only one that can be considered a recent star is Bianca. Drew had to tour the indies before the E gave him another chance, and he’s far from being close to the first three mentions. Rhea and Profits are far from stars. :dead:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm still going through the tread to see who was released... I read this wrong and thought you said "melo can shoot his shot at the indies"

I couldn't take it if the released melo
I would've been real pissed if that happened. I never understood the hype with Parker, he literally just looked like a young Lesnar and nothing else.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This dude threw the cape on and named a bunch of wrasslers from 10 years ago as new stars. :laff:
She said they haven't made new stars in years and Bianca is literally a star they made a year ago. You clowns really love to side with these neckbeards who have no idea how to run a Twitter account let alone an entire wrestling company.
The only one that can be considered a recent star is Bianca. Drew had to tour the indies before the E gave him another chance, and he’s far from being close to the first three mentions. Rhea and Profits are far from stars. :dead:
Rhea had star power until she was put into a feud with Chuck. Also how can Kate say WWE doesn't create stars and then say Bivens makes stars out of whoever he's paired with, which one is it?:hula:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It is what it is. Bivens wasn't staying in NXT so it was gonna happen sooner or later.

They should've let his contract ride out and progress the story. Have Roddy publicly fire him eventually. Now it'll just be some bs story line with no visuals... then they will wonder why the creeds and ivy are faltering in about a month....

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would've been real pissed if that happened. I never understood the hype with Parker, he literally just looked like a young Lesnar and nothing else.

I cant take Gacey seriously now... he lost his bodyguard/first subject. How you gonna be a cult leader and can't even build a following. Then we thought he was gonna get Draco and he's gone. I hope the druids aren't used as a permanent answer to his followers

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
She said they haven't made new stars in years and Bianca is literally a star they made a year ago. You clowns really love to side with these neckbeards who have no idea how to run a Twitter account let alone an entire wrestling company.

Rhea had star power until she was put into a feud with Chuck. Also how can Kate say WWE doesn't create stars and then say Bivens makes stars out of whoever he's paired with, which one is it?:hula:

I don’t care what that mark says. I’m just airing out your dumb response. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I cant take Gacey seriously now... he lost his bodyguard/first subject. How you gonna be a cult leader and can't even build a following. Then we thought he was gonna get Draco and he's gone. I hope the druids aren't used as a permanent answer to his followers
I don't want anybody black following him, it would give off too much of a Jim Jones vibe for me. Give him Wagner and another boring cac and do whatever with them.