Bianca
Rhea
Drew
Street Profits
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
The only surprises are Lumis and Persia. Dakota and Bivens were a shock until it was reported that neither were going to re-sign with the WWE. I'm assuming Dakota wants to reform Team Kick with Tegan Nox. Bivens will be a great manager for someone in AEW. Draco had serious potential, but he was used as enhancement talent. Now Melo can shoot his shot at Indie.:shaq:
They be better off bringing back team kick in Impact.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Group served it's purpose. Creeds and Ivy are over in NXT. I think they turn on Roddy for letting Bivens "go."

It was heading towards a break up it seemed.

Yeah heading towards a break up.... kicking out that dirtbag Roddy. We dont want them to lose the guy that holds the group together

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The only surprises are Lumis and Persia. Dakota and Bivens were a shock until it was reported that neither were going to re-sign with the WWE. I'm assuming Dakota wants to reform Team Kick with Tegan Nox. Bivens will be a great manager for someone in AEW. Draco had serious potential, but he was used as enhancement talent. Now Melo can shoot his shot at Indie.:shaq:

I'm still going through the tread to see who was released... I read this wrong and thought you said "melo can shoot his shot at the indies"

I couldn't take it if the released melo