2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fightful: Malcolm Bivens was pitched to be Omos’ manager on the main roster months ago, he decided to pass on the idea.

La Knight was also said to be considered for the role but he was ultimately paired with MACE and Omos with paired with MVP. Bivens deal was set to expire in 2023 and he made it clear that he would not be re-signing.

Dakota Kai’s deal was set to expire in April 2023, and after a series of MR dark matches there were no plans made for her to ever be called up, so she made it clear that she would not be re-signing as well.

https://www.patreon.com/fightful/posts

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Fightful: Malcolm Bivens was pitched to be Omos’ manager on the main roster months ago, he decided to pass on the idea.

La Knight was also said to be considered for the role but he was ultimately paired with MACE and Omos with paired with MVP. Bivens deal was set to expire in 2023 and he made it clear that he would not be re-signing.

Dakota Kai’s deal was set to expire in April 2023, and after a series of MR dark matches there were no plans made for her to ever be called up, so she made it clear that she would not be re-signing as well.

https://www.patreon.com/fightful/posts
Damn Malcolm as omos manager would've been great. And it would've kept mvp to manage Lashley

Dakota would've eventually been lost in the shuffle if she ever did get called up

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Damn, they clearly valued Bivens, hell they were going to put him on main. :smh:

Breh just wanted to leave :manny:

They gave him free reign on what he could say too, like he wasn’t handcuffed which was cool to see but then again it is NXT but who knows why he left? Maybe he’ll tell it one day

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
They gave him free reign on what he could say too, like he wasn’t handcuffed which was cool to see but then again it is NXT but who knows why he left? Maybe he’ll tell it one day
Yeah, who knows. Like you said we'll find out down the road.

My guess is he probably wanted the ability to do comedy shows or take potential TV/movie roles without having to clear it with them, he could probably make good money on Twitch too

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
My guess is he probably wanted the ability to do comedy shows or take potential TV/movie roles without having to clear it with them, he could probably make good money on Twitch too

I hope that’s what it is because he can thrive off of that for sure.

If it’s just to take another managerial gig in the indies or AEW then I truly don’t understand.