2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get the notion of "stop watching WWE". That is never gonna happen cause none of these releases actually got me real mad,mad to the point of me not watching a WWE product again. Most of the people I really fukks with still employed :yeshrug:.

Let them release talent like Bianca, Sasha, Bayley, Asuka, New Day, SP, Bloodline. Cesaro, Seth Rollins, Bobby, Orton, etc then we got a problem.:sadcam:
I can see a few names that are definitely not above being released.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I can see a few names that definitely not above being released.

Imo these are the talent that has zero chance in hell of getting released barring them damn near committing murder:

Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
The Usos
The New Day
Drew McIntyre
Edge
The Miz
Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sasha Banks
Charlotte Flair
Becky Lynch
Bianca Belair
Natalya
Naomi

I’m not even 100% sure that Alexa or Bayley are safe

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo these are the talent that has zero chance in hell of getting released barring them damn near committing murder:

Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
The Usos
The New Day
Drew McIntyre
Edge
The Miz
Randy Orton
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sasha Banks
Charlotte Flair
Becky Lynch
Bianca Belair
Natalya
Naomi

I’m not even 100% sure that Alexa or Bayley are safe

No way Natalya makes that list, even with her husband being an agent and the Hart family stuff.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California

This is nuts :mindblown:

This how are fans post to get invest in a talent if one week there on TV then next there fired. There no time to learn grow or let them back a connection with the crowd. This is like a TV networks that pull the plug in a show way to early. Imagine if NBC said after the first season seinfeld your cancel.

They did Hit Row how they did Sanity. Only different Nikki Cross is still around and the rest been gone. Hell at least Wolfe & Dain got to go back to NXT before getting the boot.

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Twitter is a small minority of the people that watch wrestling. Maybe a few people outside of Twitter know about the releases, while most of the others probably don't give a single fukk.
What they should be doing is sending a message to WWE headquarters to air out their fustrations. I'm not gonna stop supporting the wrestlers(especially the black ones) that are still employed just because Franky Monet wants me to go on some sort of strike :manny:.

It should be up to the wrestlers themselves to start a protest from within, and I will fullly support them on that as well.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Hopefully the mid-major companies like MLW, Impact, and NWA can eat well off all the releases this year and the country getting back to normal with covid.

I hope Swerve goes back to MLW and bring Hit Row with him. MLW has always been a great place for stables.

WWE released like 79 people this year, the indies should be buzzing. AEW is already full so

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

her husband was likely making low to mid 6 figures a year, way more than most of the people who follow her on Twitter. He’s gonna get paid through his 90 day non compete and then will probably sign with another company for low 6 figures again. Not to mention indie bookings, autograph signings, and she could set up an OnlyFans and make money right away. Spare me the talk like he just got laid off from the auto factory.