2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Would you really want to endeavor half of a promotion with this man on the roster:merchant:
WALTER-780x470.jpg

This man would cave Vince's brains out of his earlobes.

Dude not picking up shyt but a slab of cow.

I really like WALTER but he's the epitome of big fish in a small pond. The one high profile match he had in Japan he looked like just another guy getting his chest and head chopped off :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

They keep pushing his buttons...I think Xavier is smart enough to realize he's basically teflon at this point but is it really worth it? His contract negotiations are up relatively soon IIRC and dude gotta feel he might be better off working somewhere else with the liberty of doing a bunch of side gigs he's into.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
For how this ended up - Shane Strickland might as well have bet on himself and joined AEW out the gate. He was a free agent right before they started up too - I remember him running Twitter polls about where he should go.

He was THAT DUDE on the indies when he made the jump. He was the first MLW champ over Riddle and he was incredible in Lucha Underground. He had crowds as far away as Ireland turning the fukk up for him too.

Son was smart to use a different name when he signed though. He can go back to his old character like he never missed a beat.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Assembly line parts
Keep a few big names and everyone is cheap inexpensive replaceable parts.

There a reason they want guys/girls with no experience to give 360 we own everything about you deals and the talent is fine with it because were on tv.

So you have a roster full of guys & girls who never watch or cared about wrestling just doing it for TV & fame to hopefully blow up like Rock or Batista & a check not because they actually grow up loving this shyt mainly.

that “spoke on the wheel” line from Punk’s pipe bomb been hitting way different in 2021 :wow:

"Because after I'm gone, you're still going to pour money into this company. I'm just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Vince McMahon is going to make money despite himself."

No lies told from Punkstradamus

They keep pushing his buttons...I think Xavier is smart enough to realize he's basically teflon at this point but is it really worth it? His contract negotiations are up relatively soon IIRC and dude gotta feel he might be better off working somewhere else with the liberty of doing a bunch of side gigs he's into.

Don't think his deal (along with Kofi and Big E since they all reupped at the same time) expires for another couple years