2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
FNy8b11.gif

this gif is even funnier now that both these dudes were in the company and got released :pachaha:

they should’ve never signed and stayed as the proud leaders of no watch gang :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Aside from Swerve idk any of those dude's but they should be allowed to grow just like every other wrassler is, nikkas don't have to be perfect from day 1. These guys growing can be a part of the narrative like Jungle boy or Dante Martin. AEW is far from perfect but at least they are responding to the criticism and starting to get more black talent, swerve would be a great pick up for them.

Swerve is main event ready, him and lio rush tagged against the elite before and they did that "style" just as good if not better, he'd be a star w that fanbase.
Top Dolla is a very capable and agile big man with great mic skills, Adonis is good in the ring and has good mic skills as well plus he has a nice look (pause), I'm surprised WWE didn't see him as a future star like they seem to with Carmelo Hayes. B Fab is great on the mic but she's not good in the ring and is very green but she only had two televised matches before they called her up so it's not really her fault, if she could manage to be even decent in the ring she could be something great and worst case scenario she'd make a great manager.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This feels like 2 things to me:

Cost cutting to make the company more profitable for the year. These cuts seems quarterly now vs 1 time per year.

Vince not being happy with any of the NXT call ups. He has a certain look and style he wants and HHH was going with the exact opposite. I'm actually surprised it took this long to happen.