2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
Remember those reports how if Hunter got into power guys like Kevin Dunn & Johnny Ace would be first on his chopping block.

Well they on his ass now. Plus with him having that medical issues he out of action right now so it's open season to buried him and the old NXT.

This is legit pettiness from losing to AEW would they rebooted and take a shyt on the old NXT if they had actually won HELL NO.

I took the whole "Wednesday night War" as Vince testing HHH to see how he would do as Vince's successor, as well as Tony Khan & AEW. It feels like HHH isn't viewed as highly as he once was.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
FEheaHeXwAQf8dv

:mjlol:

Premium Currency joining The Acclaimed :skip:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
What happens when they start doing the same? Soon their roster will be bigger than WWE and they can't have everyone on the shows.

They barely do now. :manny:
The indies exist too. I said All Elite because for me the are easily accessible but truthfully, I don't have to watch them either. I don't have to watch a mainstream wrestling company to get a wrestling fix and the fact that you said this like it's some type of gotcha shows me a lot. Yeah, AEW is going to have to start releasing talent eventually, but when they do, I pray they don't put them on 30 or 90 day no competes so that they lose any steam they had and then have the audacity to tell us it's budget cuts. Business is business but the WWE has insulted my intelligence one to many fukking times this year with these releases and on top of other shyt, quite frankly, I'm sick of it. So I am going to take a break, reevaluate my relationship with wrestling as a whole and if and when I come back I just know that I'm not limited to watching RAW, Smackdown, NXT, Dynamite, Rampage, Dark or Dark Elevation. Maybe you should do the same.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The indies exist too. I said All Elite because for me the are easily accessible but truthfully, I don't have to watch them either. I don't have to watch a mainstream wrestling company to get a wrestling fix and the fact that you said this like it's some type of gotcha shows me a lot. Yeah, AEW is going to have to start releasing talent eventually, but when they do, I pray they don't put them on 30 or 90 day no competes so that they lose any steam they had and then have the audacity to tell us it's budget cuts. Business is business but the WWE has insulted my intelligence one to many fukking times this year with these releases and on top of other shyt, quite frankly, I'm sick of it. So I am going to take a break, reevaluate my relationship with wrestling as a whole and if and when I come back I just know that I'm not limited to watching RAW, Smackdown, NXT, Dynamite, Rampage, Dark or Dark Elevation. Maybe you should do the same.
Do what you gotta do. I don't it take that personally. :yeshrug:\

That's why I said let them shine elsewhere. No need for hate when there's plenty places to go.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
What happens when they start doing the same? Soon their roster will be bigger than WWE and they can't have everyone on the shows.

They barely do now. :manny:

I think TK said he ain't working the hell out of the talent like that all through out the year. AEW could use as much top talent on rotation as they can get losing people like Trent/Omega/Mox didn't even know till last night Omega was in that bad of shape. I'm sure Bucks hurting something bad too, and Y2J gonna have to take a long break soon too.