2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
That promo Vince wrote that they had old boy pretty much shyt on the old guard of NXT and alot of the main roster. Is how Vince, Bruce & Johnny Ace really feel

It was precursor to more talent getting released

So why is TSC mad remember ya don't care about vanilla midgets flippy stuff and work rate remember. Hoss gang is back

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Problem is...WWE has Wrestlemania.

Wrestlemania is the pinnacle of what a wrestler dreams of and no other wrestling company will probably ever be able to capture that feeling/desire to anyone in the business.

This is true, but in 2021, that just shouldn’t be the case anymore :manny: feel like at this point, that’s more indoctrination than anything.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm pretty sure AEW will go after Swerve. I don't know about the other members of Hit Row, but I wouldn't put much into Top Dolla's interactions with the Young Bucks on Twitter. I remember FTR saying they didn't know the Bucks or had any sort of relationship with them whenever they were going back and forth on Twitter whenever FTR was with WWE. One of them even said they were legit heated after the interactions. I've heard a few Young Buck interviews, and they've openly said that they just lean into the Twitter/social media stuff & surprise people with how they actually are when they meet in person.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
The cost of the "Wednesday Night Wars". John Laurinaitis, Vince and Nick Khan see HHH's super indy version of NXT as a failure and most of that roster as expendable or not stars.

Most of the cuts were from HHH's super indy version of NXT.
Remember those reports how if Hunter got into power guys like Kevin Dunn & Johnny Ace would be first on his chopping block.

Well they on his ass now. Plus with him having that medical issues he out of action right now so it's open season to buried him and the old NXT.

This is legit pettiness from losing to AEW would they rebooted and take a shyt on the old NXT if they had actually won HELL NO.

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
If black wrestlers weren't flourishing right now, I'd stop.
I don’t get how this is the hardest they ever push black wrestlers only to bury/fire them in the end :why: It shouldn’t be surprising with Vince and his history, but damn. I completely soured on them after that post-WM Bianca Belair burial. Completely fukked up the mood.