2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s the same company that spent millions of dollars on tough enough final season only to bush the winner because he called social outcasts jobbers on Twitter. Both theories can have validity

Apologies for the "fukking fanboy" insult. This round of releases have me more angry than usual.

No, both theories aren't valid. One is following a precedent. The other was created out of whole cloth to justify a negative belief.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
They were rushed to the main roster while involved in a budding feud with Legado Del Fantasma. Swerve had a freaking title and they rushed him out. It was obvious they were on the chopping block. There is a pattern here with this shyt and any reasonable person can see it. It's a lot of people with a connection to the old NXT and they're being rushed up and out. Trying to blame this on that dude is just nonsense, especially in that company.

To add on, they debuted in fukking Kansas, then B-Fab got released a week later, they cut her from the theme and Hit Row just didn’t look the same, in hindsight, it was only a matter of time before they were cut.

They treat these talents like the NFL used to treat black mobile QBs, instead of them doing what they can to make these acts succeed, they basically sabotage them, it’s pretty much sink or swim.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm waiting for this DJ battle nobody asked for to end so the main event can start.

Ain't nobody want this battle :wow:

Vince has released a Wu-Tang's worth of dope Black talent in the past year.

A bunch of them should click up - with the right people involved you could make a collective that draws from the culture in a genuine way, and market it in the vein of a group like Bullet Club :ehh:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
AEW should only fukk with Swerve. Them other 2 nikkas suck

I’m down with running TMDK back with Shane Thorne too, AEW could use a nice tag team

fukk the rest of these nikkas. Off to impact they go
Thorne is more likely to go to New Japan to reform The Mighty since Mikey is there.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This is why people should rally behind other companies, and said companies should try to put their best foot forward for those fans. The WWE should not be to be all end all company that people sacrifice a lot of stuff for. Need some big money folks to be involved with Impact, MLW, NWA and HOG.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why people should rally behind other companies, and said companies should try to put their best foot forward for those fans. The WWE should not be to be all end all company that people sacrifice a lot of stuff for. Need some big money folks to be involved with Impact, MLW, NWA and HOG.

This...AEW can only hold so many people