2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fukk Top Dolla for getting those black folks fired. He has years of NFL money, they don’t

He made 1.2 million total

:usure::usure:

Man, fukk off with this dumb fanboy shyt.

giphy.gif

Where’s the fanboy?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No fanboy about it, you tell me why they got fired
They were rushed to the main roster while involved in a budding feud with Legado Del Fantasma. Swerve had a freaking title and they rushed him out. It was obvious they were on the chopping block. There is a pattern here with this shyt and any reasonable person can see it. It's a lot of people with a connection to the old NXT and they're being rushed up and out. Trying to blame this on that dude is just nonsense, especially in that company.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
They had swerve on 205 live

They never thought much about him

After Bray getting axed, nothing should surprise y’all about this bum ass company

:mjlol:

Just sit back and watch the fukkery play out or come to AEW with the rest of us. Just don’t cross the super stan neckbeard line like some muhfukkas

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
They were rushed to the main roster while involved in a budding feud with Legado Del Fantasma. Swerve had a freaking title and they rushed him out. It was obvious they were on the chopping block. There is a pattern here with this shyt and any reasonable person can see it. It's a lot of people with a connection to the old NXT and they're being rushed up and out. Trying to blame this on that dude is just nonsense, especially in that company.
I'm telling you, this is a fukk you to Triple H and you can't tell me different.