2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
People want to call it "Pro Wrestling" and not "Sports Entertainment" out of some spite to Vince.

So call it "Pro Wrestling" all you want but that's not what it is. IF it was actual professional wrestling it would look more like the UFC does today, sans the actual striking component of MMA. Professional wrestling if it existed would be a pure Olympic style sport beyond the Olympics with it's own league, like the UFC. That doesn't exist.

People want it to be that but it just isn't. It's athletic theater, nothing else.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
People want to call it "Pro Wrestling" and not "Sports Entertainment" out of some spite to Vince.

So call it "Pro Wrestling" all you want but that's not what it is. IF it was actual professional wrestling it would look more like the UFC does today, sans the actual striking component of MMA. Professional wrestling if it existed would be a pure Olympic style sport beyond the Olympics with it's own league, like the UFC. That doesn't exist.

People want it to be that but it just isn't. It's athletic theater, nothing else.

You don't think people call it pro wrestling because that's what was called 120 years ago and kept that name till today? Vince's new terms in what, 35 years old or something?

We call it "wrestling" online all the time, you do too. No one calls it entertainment or sports entertainment besides people employed to WWE.

If you want to argue semantics, I guess. But what you want to be called "pro wrestling" has literally never existed.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Ember is immediately the #1 available female wrestler out there, I’m lost to why they’re done with someone like that.
She didn’t have “it” she was average in the ring, she was a white girl stuck in a black body, she wasn’t special on the mic and wasn’t really attractive. She was average at best with a dope finisher. She was doomed once she went back to NXT after a failed main roster run to be in a tag team. I had already forgot she existed.

SHE JUST GOT CALLED UP

:mjpls:

This one makes the least sense, because atleast everyone else had a chance to fail but this chick was a great piece and looked like she was going to be the star of hit row. They never have her a chance and from a creative stand point just killed hit row.

Vince only sees singles stars, he only sees you as a star if you can cut a promo, sale Merch and play a character his old ass can understand. Hit row was different and they actually felt like a rap group and one of the few If any wwe stable to have a girl in the group.

I truly don’t get this company, at this point if I’m up and coming I’m avoiding wwe. They will fukk up your gimmick, have you do stupid shyt and have you losing matches just cause. Then they blame you for it and fire you, and btw you can’t compete for 90 days just because we don’t want you carrying any type of momentum into your next job.