2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also didn't the Biden Administration announce the mandate deadline today? Interesting timing.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
You don't think people call it pro wrestling because that's what was called 120 years ago and kept that name till today? Vince's new terms in what, 35 years old or something?

We call it "wrestling" online all the time, you do too. No one calls it entertainment or sports entertainment besides people employed to WWE.

If you want to argue semantics, I guess. But what you want to be called "pro wrestling" has literally never existed.
That's why you can put it quotes. Sure I call it that we all call it that. Just never lose the fact of what it actually is.

Punk wants to say he left pro wrestling back in ROH and returned to it in AEW. No he didn't. He's just delusional.

Is it not a business to entertain it's fan base? So yeah entertainment has always been a part of it even before Vince coined the name.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm sorry, but I don't care that Karrion Kross and Eva Marie were released. Nia Jax either.

Keith Lee, Ember Moon and Mia Yim are a loss though. They all had some value.

It looks like they got rid of a lot of the old NXT people. Io and Sarray need to get out of there and quick.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Turned off the messages, cut his service provider, locked his email account, deleting all social media accounts, burned his mailbox.

showing up to work blind and deaf. :mjcry:

:deadmanny:Dude rocking hoodies, presidents masks, and dresses just to avoid anybody looking for him.

Dude about to be Milton of the WWE:

R.350aaa1d91831beec135be612bf27ff2