2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"Pro Wrestling" never existed. If it did it would be the place all Olympic prospects go. There would be a real Olympic league basically on the level of the UFC. That's what real Pro Wrestling would be.

What we watch and follow has always been a athletic theatrical show. Not a sports competition in any sense. Vince coining the term "Sports Entertainment" truly embodies what that business has always been and will always be not matter how anyone tries to spin it. Anyone in the business knows that.

:wow:At least somebody finally sees what's real. I peeped game when even NJPW does "Sports Entertainment" There's no escaping the theatrics regardless of how many headbutts and flip shyts a wrestler does. At the end of the day, wrestling fans are conned to this shyt and won't admit that wrestling is a outdated male soap opera, but guess what...we watch it to the core.

Well me, I'm just stuck on my DDT/NOAH shyt:yeshrug:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Sure it will happen but it seems like of y’all are hoping it happens to further the WWE vs AEW debate
I don't want anyone of these to happen, except maybe for Kyle O'Reilly. :lolbron:

I'm just a realist. These are going to happen. It's always been a part of the business.

Tony can't keep everyone employed forever.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
provided he's healthy and mentally right I wonder if Keith Lee would be best served going over to New Japan and trying to capture some old Bob Sapp magic

AEW's roster is getting so bloated they should only pick up people that would be an upgrade to what they have. Ember Moon and Mia Yim would be instant upgrades to that women's division. Eva Marie would be fun as the valet of MJF on his rise to world champion.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
provided he's healthy and mentally right I wonder if Keith Lee would be best served going over to New Japan and trying to capture some old Bob Sapp magic

AEW's roster is getting so bloated they should only pick up people that would be an upgrade to what they have. Ember Moon and Mia Yim would be instant upgrades to that women's division. Eva Marie would be fun as the valet of MJF on his rise to world champion.
I got Ember and Mia going to TNA