2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
People want to call it "Pro Wrestling" and not "Sports Entertainment" out of some spite to Vince.

So call it "Pro Wrestling" all you want but that's not what it is. IF it was actual professional wrestling it would look more like the UFC does today, sans the actual striking component of MMA. Professional wrestling if it existed would be a pure Olympic style sport beyond the Olympics with it's own league, like the UFC. That doesn't exist.

People want it to be that but it just isn't. It's athletic theater, nothing else.

That’s what pro wrestling started out as and then they started fixing the endings because the real fights were boring and lasted forever. What we know as wrestling now evolved from those early 1900s fights that were real.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I keep Ellington yall, when we're seventually sells to Disney all yell is going to break loose. Imagine the dahsbwhen rkman reigns gotta out the title on the line against some shyt liek daffy duck at the palacd in Disney world

The days are going to be so sweet but at the same time I wonder rid thet ree around to be other suitors possibly fighting for the chance to buy wwr I wonder if Apple got the smoke

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Don't care about not r these talents accept maybe Nia ajz because that's the most surprising

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
That’s what pro wrestling started out as and then they started fixing the endings because the real fights were boring and lasted forever. What we know as wrestling now evolved from those early 1900s fights that were real.
Working the audience was way more lucrative.

It's why it started in the carnivals.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I keep Ellington yall, when we're seventually sells to Disney all yell is going to break loose. Imagine the dahsbwhen rkman reigns gotta out the title on the line against some shyt liek daffy duck at the palacd in Disney world

The days are going to be so sweet but at the same time I wonder rid thet ree around to be other suitors possibly fighting for the chance to buy wwr I wonder if Apple got the smoke
wwe-what.gif

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
as much of a shame as Keith's release is... I definitely felt his career was running low, health wise and WWE wise.

I'm actually more shocked about Karen Cross. :deadmanny:dude dominated NXT big time just to be on the main roster cosplaying as a male stripper then released. Cokeboy VICIOUS!

It sucks that people are out of a job, but most of these people being release ain't all that regardless of WWE booking.

Keith and Ember are the only two that are actually somewhat good/decent and should sign with AEW.

Everyone else should find employment somewhere else though before AEW becomes overcrowded and they start releasing too.