2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
exactly what I said based on a statement by her lawyer….a better question is what argument are you trying to force even tho I made myself perfectly clear and don’t believe I left any room for misinterpretation?

She won she's getting paid and the spurs to change

I bet she got 5-7 million total from Josh and the Spurs

👏 for her

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
exactly what I said based on a statement by her lawyer….a better question is what argument are you trying to force even tho I made myself perfectly clear and don’t believe I left any room for misinterpretation?

Not that big of a deal really as the Spurs don’t want to talk and tarnish their reputation along with everyone in that organization, so you give her a whatever it takes to keep her from talking.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Y3FuF3C.png

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not that big of a deal really as the Spurs don’t want to talk and tarnish their reputation along with everyone in that organization, so you give her a whatever it takes to keep her from talking.

Apparently she went to Spurs mgmt on multiple occasions and they handled it VERY poorly from the details. Forgot what show I was listening to that gave the details but the Spurs were idiots.

They did smart in settling this shyt ASAP.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I get why the organization would do it…but based on the statement her lawyer put out and her making a criminal complaint, I thought she was going to be sincere about holding him accountable…I guess I was being naive for not recognizing it was always gonna be about the money especially based on the lawyer she used

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get why the organization would do it…but based on the statement her lawyer put out and her making a criminal complaint, I thought she was going to be sincere about holding him accountable…I guess I was being naive for not recognizing it was always gonna be about the money especially based on the lawyer she used
Ehhh money talks and everyone has a price regardless of what they say. She still gets to have her dream of working with the league, so it’s a win-win for her.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
She won she's getting paid and the spurs to change

I bet she got 5-7 million total from Josh and the Spurs

👏 for her

Good for her.

No matter how much more she may value the justice aspect of things, she'd be a fool to not get paid as well.