2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Damn a Criminal investigation is a whole new ball game

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I wonder if this is what Dejounte meant when he was traded and he said the Spurs had problems "bigger than basketball" :jbhmm:

I didn't think so but now that you mention this... Apparently Drew Eubanks girlfriend knew about this, her instagram story was full of 'believe women' right after he got waived.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

IM NOT READING ANY OF THAT.

Well, stay ignorant then if you're not gonna read. It was a long writeup because she did a LOT to try to address his repeated dikk-flashing.

She had just gotten her dream job. She reported him over and over and they told her to keep meeting with him anyway. She met with the GM, met with the lawyers, and they told her she was a professional and should be able to handle it. And then when she finally refused to stop meeting him, they got rid of her.

It doesn't matter what "you" would do. She tried to keep her job and keep Primo from losing his career while still protecting herself. Your victim-blaming routine is obnoxious.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you actually getting at here?

exactly what I said based on a statement by her lawyer….a better question is what argument are you trying to force even tho I made myself perfectly clear and don’t believe I left any room for misinterpretation?