2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Statement is :dead:

Said she told Brian Wright he keeps pulling his dikk out and Wright was like "you the psychologist you tell us what we should do":dead:

Yeah we probably need to be talking about who our next GM will be cause I think we going to need one.

He talked about "character" during the whole draft to :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS shyt SOUNDS SUSPECT
AS fukk....

WHAT PROFESSIONAL WOULD PUT
THEMSELVES IN THAT SITUATION
TWICE LET ALONE 9 TIMES?
:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

THIS shyt SOUNDS SUSPECT
AS fukk....

TWICE LET ALONE 9 TIMES?

This victim-blaming shyt never stops here. :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

She's a performance psychologist who got hired by the Spurs in September 2021. She she's a brand-new employee and at 40 she's not trying to fukk up her dream job and entire career.

In December, the Spurs' youngest player exposes himself to her during a session. She writes it up in the report. Nothing happens, he does it again. She writes it up again. Nothing happens. This continues.

So in January she asks for a personal meeting with GM Wright and tells him the meeting is going to be about Primo exposing himself. Wright postpones the meeting, reschedules it, then postpones the meeting again, like he's purposely trying to avoid talking about it. Meanwhile she's told to keep meeting with Primo, and he keeps exposing himself.

Finally in March, GM Wright meets with her, and she tells him she doesn't want to lose her job or ruin Primo's career but she's not willing to meet with him in private again. Wright says he'll "develop a plan" to "navigate the situation", and suggests maybe they need to meet with Primo and his agent, but does nothing. The Spurs do nothing to halt her responsibility to counsel Primo. She doesn't want to meet Primo in private so they have the next session in a public place and he exposes himself to her again, so she ends the session early. Primo requests another session with her and she finds an excuse to avoid it so she doesn't have to meet with him again.

She waits a month but as of April nothing has happened, so she goes to GM Wright again and tells him she's upset that nothing is being done about the Primo situation. Wright asks what consequence she thinks is appropriate. She tells him that's not her job, it's the team's responsibility to have a protocol and enforce disciplinary situations. Wright says the Spurs' legal team will be in contact with her.

In May the Spurs' legal counsel meets with her and she explains the situation to them again. They promise that there will be an investigation and tell her to avoid contact with Primo, the FIRST time the team formally put a halt on her responsibilities with him. Later they tell her that they're going to do a write-up. A week goes by and nothing happens. She requests another meeting and meets with the lawyers again, they tell her that Primo won't be disciplined and that she should feel fine working with him since she had already met with him many times in the past, but if she felt more comfortable she could work from home.

In June she meets with the lawyers again. They recommend that she have another meeting with Primo, in person, to discuss his behaviors, and promise other people will be present so it will be safe. She refuses to meet with Primo again under any circumstances.

In July she meets again with the legal team and tells them that she feels they aren't taking the situation seriously and there had to be some sort of process and consequences for this shyt. In response the Spurs tell her that they feel she is proving she can't do her job in a professional manner and tell her not to bother coming to Summer League.

In August they let her go.

Now two other women have reported Primo exposing himself to them, Primo himself releases a statement saying, "I had a traumatized childhood and need more extensive mental health treatment", and his lawyer released a ridiculous statement stating that Primo was never told his genitals were visible (but somehow knew what he was wearing when he totally not purposely exposed himself).

Unless she's lying out her ass (and I'll bet there's a paper trail for at least some of those reports and meetings), then she did everything she could to keep her fukking job and reported him over and over until it just got to be too much. And your response, rather than blaming the pervert or the team that protected him, is to blame the victim for not putting her career on the line sooner.

Last edited:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's a performance psychologist who got hired by the Spurs in September 2021. She she's a brand-new employee and at 40 she's not trying to fukk up her dream job and entire career.

In December, the Spurs' youngest player exposes himself to her during a session. She writes it up in the report. Nothing happens, he does it again. She writes it up again. Nothing happens. This continues.

So in January she asks for a personal meeting with GM Wright and tells him the meeting is going to be about Primo exposing himself. Wright postpones the meeting, reschedules it, then postpones the meeting again, like he's purposely trying to avoid talking about it. Meanwhile she's told to keep meeting with Primo, and he keeps exposing himself.

Finally in March, GM Wright meets with her, and she tells him she doesn't want to lose her job or ruin Primo's career but she's not willing to meet with him in private again. Wright says he'll "develop a plan" to "navigate the situation", and suggests maybe they need to meet with Primo and his agent, but does nothing. The Spurs do nothing to halt her responsibility to counsel Primo. She doesn't want to meet Primo in private so they have the next session in a public place and he exposes himself to her again, so she ends the session early. Primo requests another session with her and she finds an excuse to avoid it so she doesn't have to meet with him again.

She waits a month but as of April nothing has happened, so she goes to GM Wright again and tells him she's upset that nothing is being done about the Primo situation. Wright asks what consequence she thinks is appropriate. She tells him that's not her job, it's the team's responsibility to have a protocol and enforce disciplinary situations. Wright says the Spurs' legal team will be in contact with her.

In May the Spurs' legal counsel meets with her and she explains the situation to them again. They promise that there will be an investigation and tell her to avoid contact with Primo, the FIRST time the team formally put a halt on her responsibilities with him. Later they tell her that they're going to do a write-up. A week goes by and nothing happens. She requests another meeting and meets with the lawyers again, they tell her that Primo won't be disciplined and that she should feel fine working with him since she had already met with him many times in the past, but if she felt more comfortable she could work from home.

In June she meets with the lawyers again. They recommend that she have another meeting with Primo, in person, to discuss his behaviors, and promise other people will be present so it will be safe. She refuses to meet with Primo again under any circumstances.

In July she meets again with the legal team and tells them that she feels they aren't taking the situation seriously and there had to be some sort of process and consequences for this shyt. In response the Spurs tell her that they feel she is proving she can't do her job in a professional manner and tell her not to bother coming to Summer League.

Now two other women have reported Primo exposing himself to them, Primo himself releases a statement saying, "I had a traumatized childhood and need more extensive mental health treatment", and his lawyer released a ridiculous statement stating that Primo was never told his genitals were visible (but somehow knew what he was wearing when he totally not purposely exposed himself).

Unless she's lying out her ass (and I'll bet there's a paper trail for at least some of those reports and meetings), then she did everything she could to keep her fukking job and reported him over and over until it just got to be too much. And your response, rather than blaming the pervert or the team that protected him, is to blame the victim for not putting her career on the line sooner.

Yeah she going to get hella paid.
Spurs looks hella bad in this mess. Young nikka was failed by enabling type of behavior.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Because he's still a fairly new gm for the Spurs, if this indeed happened in January. Then imagine walking up to pop and RC to say "yeah this lottery pick I reached hella far on to grab turned out to be a pervert. Sorry"

Could've easily done this to save his own career, thinking about himself

BREH. I didn't realize he was a reach until I saw your post and then heard Amin Elhassan mention it on Basketball Illumanati

He reclassified to c/o 2020 and wasn't a top 50 HS player in the 247 rankings. Not saying that to insinuate he wouldn't be a good college or NBA player, but he just wasnt as highly touted as the other lottery picks.

But he also had a 2nd round grade and wasn't even invited to the green room lol. THEN gets drafted in the lottery, ahead of Herb Jones who was the star at Bama. shyt crazy

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
The idea that some of you are delusional enough to believe this is a hoax and he did none of that :dead:

Sounding like a god damn Jesse Ventura interview:

Well why don't you tell me why he exposed himself to the women? I'm a Navy Seal, I own 87 dogs and all of them were trained by me, When I was the governor of Minnesota I had over 100 dogs, now what say you to that? If you're such a patriot, you know how 9/11 happened? I guess you must've been there. Now why don't you tell me why this man got suspended?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

IM NOT READING ANY OF THAT.

IF SOME nikka SHOWED YOU
HIS dikk WOULD YOU MEET WITH
HIM AGAIN LET ALONE 9 MORE TIMES?

SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dumped NBA Star Goes After Team Therapist Who Exposed Him
PERSONAL FOUL

Josh Primo claimed Thursday that his accuser was after money. But Spurs psychiatrist Dr. Hillary Cauthen explicitly said in a newly filed lawsuit that she’s not seeking damages.

Updated Nov. 04, 2022 4:08AM ET / Published Nov. 03, 2022 4:22PM ET

Getty Images/Twitter
Joshua Primo, the shunned NBA newcomer cut amid allegations he regularly exposed himself to a team therapist, said Thursday that his accuser was using “ugly stereotypes and racially charged fears” for her own financial gain.

Primo made the bizarre claim just hours after Dr. Hillary Cauthen filed a lawsuit in Bexar County, Texas, against Primo and the San Antonio Spurs—a lawsuit in which she explicitly stated that she’s not seeking monetary damages.

Advertisement
Instead, Cauthen, a 40-year-old mother of four, said she wants accountability from the San Antonio Spurs, who she claims cut her from a “dream job” despite her being a victim of alleged sex crimes by their young star.

Cauthen alleged she repeatedly alerted team officials that Primo was exposing his genitals to her, and they assured her the issue was being addressed, but nothing changed.

Instead of disciplining Primo, Cauthen’s lawsuit says the Spurs covered up the alleged harassment last winter and didn’t renew her contract for the upcoming season.

“The Spurs organization was willing to sacrifice Dr. Cauthen to keep what they hoped would one day be a star player,” Cauthen’s lawsuit says. “Once Primo’s conduct entered the public sphere, the Spurs were forced to act and release Primo. The Spurs’ recent actions with regard to Primo are too little, too late.”

Advertisement
The Spurs did not respond to requests for comment Thursday.

Corbin Smith

Primo finished his rookie season with the Spurs without pause on the court. He began his second year with the team in October, still as the NBA’s youngest player at just 19.

His time in San Antonio ended on Friday, however, when the Spurs abruptly announced that he’d been cut from the team, shocking the NBA world. Both Primo and the Spurs released vague statements about his release, which raised questions about what may have happened behind the scenes.

Advertisement
“I know that you all are surprised by today’s announcement,” Primo told ESPN. “I’ve been seeking help to deal with previous trauma I suffered and will now take this time to focus on my mental health treatment more fully.”

But while there was an initial smokescreen publicly, it’s since come out that Primo was cut after two other women—one in Nevada, the other in Minnesota—accused him of exposing his genitals to them in recent months.

Cauthen seized on those allegations as proof that she’s telling the truth about her experience with Primo.

She alleged that Primo exposed his genitals to her nine times during extensive therapy sessions that she said were necessitated by Primo’s rough childhood.

Advertisement
Primo first exposed himself to Cauthen in December and she alerted team officials by January, the lawsuit said.

Primo aggressively denied these allegations in a statement from his attorney on Thursday, calling Cauthen’s lawsuit an “act of betrayal against her young client,” and saying he never purposefully exposed himself.

“Dr. Cauthen’s allegations are either a complete fabrication, a gross embellishment or utter fantasy,” the statement said. “Josh Primo never intentionally exposed himself to her or anyone else and was not even aware that his private parts were visible outside of his workout shorts.”

The statement said Cauthen never mentioned the alleged indecent exposure to Primo.

Advertisement
An unnamed source close to Primo claimed to TMZ that the allegations stemmed from a “wardrobe malfunction” that resulted from him “laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.”

Tony Buzbee, who recently represented many of Deshaun Watson’s accusers, was hired by Cauthen

“The organization I worked for has failed me… It took the Spurs 10 months to do the right thing. And that’s too long,” Cauthen said at a press conference held by Buzbee on Thursday.

Advertisement
Cauthen said she isn’t certain her reports of misconduct ever reached Head Coach Gregg Popovich before last month, despite team officials assuring her that they did.

Buzbee and Cauthen alluded to Primo’s potential and the Spurs’ significant investment in him—picking him 12th in the 2021 NBA Draft, guaranteeing him $12.5 million in pay—as playing a factor in their decision to defend him despite the allegations.

“Josh Primo’s conduct is well outside of the bounds of what is normal and acceptable,” Buzbee said. “His conduct shocks the conscience. I would also say that the Spurs’ conduct, the way they handled this conduct, was egregious and absolutely unreasonable.”

Daps

THIS shyt SOUNDS SUSPECT
AS fukk....

TWICE LET ALONE 9 TIMES?

Straight to blaming the woman in the Udoka saga
Straight to blaming the woman in this.

Nasty Agenda posting.

:picard: