2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What kind of cracka logic is this :mjlol:

19 is plenty old enough to know not to pull your dikk out at work:mjlol:
The interview has gotten real weird with age, lately

19; I was a sophomore in college and a reservist in the military :snoop:

Nowadays, you hearing the age of consent should be 27 because "that's when you're brain fully develops." :dahell:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No NBA team is going to sign this man yall sound crazy he's a walking lawsuit at thus point any random female staffer can say he exposed himself and who's not to believe them. You think NBA corporate front offices are going to open themselves up to that type of brand and financial liability you must be a fool
Facts….dude isn’t a starting NFL Quarterback

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Facts….dude isn’t a starting NFL Quarterback
Or the president...and you must of missed the part where he was exposing himself to an actual EMPLOYEE OF THE SPURS not some random masseuse he booked like ya boy DeShaun Watson no organization gonna open themselves up to that shyt

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Or the president...and you must of missed the part where he was exposing himself to an actual EMPLOYEE OF THE SPURS not some random masseuse he booked like ya boy DeShaun Watson no organization gonna open themselves up to that shyt
I say he misses a season and gets therapy and he has a chance.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
JBO PRimo Smiley @3Rivers

i_a1_80_f6_josh-primo.png
Y3FuF3C.png

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would assume she can’t give out any personal information in what he likely told her over the years, so they’ll probably keep it strictly related to the accusations. The NBPA might pay attention to this one just in case for future reference.