2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Nah if all he did was expose himself he can come back from this…do rehab and he’ll land on a roster next season
You're a goofball.......

Also Canadians hold this L you fukking lame wierdos:hhh:

Daps
The most wild thing about this is, he's 19.

He came up during a time where his generation knows they can't get away with this shyt more than any other (it would've been all that he's known), and understands the complexity of the male-female dynamic more than ever, went to one of the most prestigious basketball programs in HS, then went to Alabama (he would've had all the experience and prep on how to conduct himself more than you could possibly imagine).

His entire path to the NBA would've been one careful process of putting one foot in front of the other to get to this point.

Even though it's certainly no excuse for his actions, I tend to believe the issued statement about his "previous trauma". I find it hard to believe someone his age, who only just got drafted, just randomly couldn't control himself and started exposing himself to a bunch of women without some sort of history there.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its scary its dudes in here like he just whipped it out on em no big deal.I remember a Strauss Khan went down for this.You guys blowing this off is the reason women not safe out here.If you got a freibd doing stuff like this busch em.
I knew there would be dudes in here downplaying it. They’re probably the same ones who defended Watson no matter how many women came forward.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
oPabSLI.png

Classic :russ:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why he just doesn't pay for sex if he's that horny. I am sure there's a network he can tap into. The guy might've just thrown away his whole career and may have to go to China or Europe to rehabilitate, but unsure if a European team will sign him.
russian scumbags will sign him in a heartbeat. They'll pay him salary first couple months and then will stop paying while threatening him to keep playing for their team.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
No NBA team is going to sign this man yall sound crazy he's a walking lawsuit at thus point any random female staffer can say he exposed himself and who's not to believe them. You think NBA corporate front offices are going to open themselves up to that type of brand and financial liability you must be a fool

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why he just doesn't pay for sex if he's that horny. I am sure there's a network he can tap into. The guy might've just thrown away his whole career and may have to go to China or Europe to rehabilitate, but unsure if a European team will sign him.

You know what, He might not even want to pay for sex or use his status as an NBA player and millionaire to get laid

Dude just has a fetish for flashing women