2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
early reports were saying it was multiple women but if it’s just her then he might have a chance to clear his name and maybe learn to wear underwear/compression shorts
He didn’t do himself an favors with his comments that made the optics sound like there more than one accuser out there. If it’s just that one, then I’ll chalk it up to him being a dummy and not getting a lawyer to do the talking for him.

Daps
Joshua Primo Never Intentionally Exposed Himself During Therapy Sesh, Sources Say

But, sources close to Primo are insistent he never intentionally exposed his privates ... and if anything was visible at any time, it was strictly a wardrobe malfunction resulting from laying down on a couch in basketball shorts.

It's been documented ... JP had a rough childhood, and we're told the psychologist was helping him work through some personal issues ... so he'd almost always go to her office in shorts before or after practice or games.

The accuser's attorney has identified his client as Dr. Hillary Cauthen ... a performance therapist with the organization.

Our sources say Primo was shocked by the allegations ... and many in his circle feel he's a young guy who's being taken advantage of by a medical professional twice his age.
I doubt the Spurs would've moved as swiftly and decisively as they did if this was purely accidental on his part. The fact there's more than one person who's made allegations against him suggests to me it's not.

I hope the brotha gets help for whatever it is he went through so he doesn't commit the same shyt again -- or worse.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
He didn’t do himself an favors with his comments that made the optics sound like there more than one accuser out there. If it’s just that one, then I’ll chalk it up to him being a dummy and not getting a lawyer to do the talking for him.

It was more than one and the Spurs made the situation "disappear"..

The one in Minnesota was a tricky one and they simply cut ties..

This lady is using the Minnesota incident as a foundation for a payday..

Same issue with DeShaun in Houston..he had at least 1 situation where he got stupid and the owners covered it up..
When he jumped out the window on them, they put his shyt on blast and women started talking

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It was more than one and the Spurs made the situation "disappear"..

The one in Minnesota was a tricky one and they simply cut ties..

This lady is using the Minnesota incident as a foundation for a payday..

Same issue with DeShaun in Houston..he had at least 1 situation where he got stupid and the owners covered it up..
When he jumped out the window on them, they put his shyt on blast and women started talking
I’m surprised that they didn’t make this one disappear considering they’re likely going to get dragged into the lawsuit as well even if this one wasn’t “intentional”.