2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Yoooooooooo.....this is wild. Would never have thought this kid would be getting down like that. Always came across as a smart, polite, unassuming dude.

I remember watching him being interviewed on 2KTV during summer league last year and being impressed with how he carried himself. Never even ogled Alexis Morgan like a lot of the other rookies tend to do. :laugh:
That was the takeaway that shyt wasn't normal. He know what would happen if he flipped that out on Alexis like Ronnie2K ain't in the cut somewhere close but in San Antonio? He was down to shown any woman his Alamo.

fukking idiot. Life isn't a Brazzers ad.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
FgNaHENXgAAXIqK
Looks like P freed P all on his own :snoop:

Daps
Imagine being a pro athlete that could smash damn near any chick you desire or a close prototype of the women you desire between your status and money.

& Throwing it all away over flashing. This new generation is weird
I don't think this is something exclusive to this "new generation", but more so you can't get away with this shyt anymore. I can't imagine all the wild shyt athletes got away with in the past just because of their status. Something like this would've been swept under the carpet back in the 80s.