2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Flex Luger I mean, McVay was what when he got hired? 32? Time for this new blood to be infused. These old tires aint got next to no tread most of the time. Im sure Joe Brady would surround himself with sound minds.

I read that they were interested in EB until Caserio became the man. Another Patriots Way dude who aint about all that hooplah. All that EB stuff from the past starting to resurface in convos like clockwork unfortunately.

what EB stuff

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
@Flex Luger I mean, McVay was what when he got hired? 32? Time for this new blood to be infused. These old tires aint got next to no tread most of the time. Im sure Joe Brady would surround himself with sound minds.

I read that they were interested in EB until Caserio became the man. Another Patriots Way dude who aint about all that hooplah. All that EB stuff from the past starting to resurface in convos like clockwork unfortunately.

Yesh I’m perfectly fine with them hiring Brady. But please let him build his own staff instead of bringing in former Patriots

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
what EB stuff

Some stupid ass article that details the "troubled past" of EB basically dug through my man's history since childhood and now insiders left and right on social media and in NFL circles be regurgitating it.

• Involved in bar altercation as freshman college after being called a racial slur :unimpressed:
  • Racked up so many driving infractions that his license was suspended and he left the scene of an accident :unimpressed:
  • Interfered with fire dept when they were about to knock his mom's wall down for a fire his lil brother started cuz they thought it was electrical :unimpressed:
  • Supposedly harassed a parking attendant while at Colorado :unimpressed:
  • Arrested for DUI while acting as Colorado's RB coach while couple players were under rape allegations around the same time :unimpressed:
  • Vance Joseph was on that same staff where he was hit with some sexual harassment stuff which I fail to see has to do with Bieniemy :unimpressed:
  • So called allegations of player abuse and recruiting "issues" that no one can seem to confirm or reveal :unimpressed:

And supposedly, all of that circumstantial or stupid old shyt is possibly the "tip of the iceberg" :unimpressed:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some stupid ass article that details the "troubled past" of EB basically dug through my man's history since childhood and now insiders left and right on social media and in NFL circles be regurgitating it.

• Involved in bar altercation as freshman college after being called a racial slur :unimpressed:
  • Racked up so many driving infractions that his license was suspended and he left the scene of an accident :unimpressed:
  • Interfered with fire dept when they were about to knock his mom's wall down for a fire his lil brother started cuz they thought it was electrical :unimpressed:
  • Arrested for DUI while acting as Colorado's RB coach while couple players were under rape allegations around the same time :unimpressed:
  • Vance Joseph was on that same staff where he was hit with some sexual harassment stuff which I fail to see has to do with Bieniemy :unimpressed:
  • So called allegations of player abuse and recruiting "issues" that no one can seem to confirm or reveal :unimpressed:

And supposedly, all of that circumstantial or stupid old shyt is possibly the "tip of the iceberg" :unimpressed:
Funny how they conveniently forgot about patricias rape stuff

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Funny how they conveniently forgot about patricias rape stuff

shyt. I aint even biased. Look at Urban. While at Florida, players got in trouble for mad shyt then he had the assistant coach with the domestic shyt here at Ohio State but mad teams in college and NFL willing to throw the bag at him. Difference with me is I dont blame Urban for grown ass man doing stupid shyt unless he was enabling it in some fashion and I dont blame Bieniemy either for his peers and/or players doing goofy shyt unless he was enabling it as well. The league wanna act as if shyt different though.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O

Don't forget in 2nd grade he pulled Sally McPherson ponytail:martin:

Bu bu bu bu he's a great guy long as he's under Andy Reid