PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@CarltonJunior

Who would u say this is on WR or QB

Since its against air thats all on the qb. It was a bad throw

That you running? You need to work on your running technique. Look like you fighting the air. Keep your arms closer to your body and unball your fist keep your hands flat like a knife cutting through air

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Since its against air thats all on the qb. It was a bad throw

That you running? You need to work on your running technique. Look like you fighting the air. Keep your arms closer to your body and unball your fist keep your hands flat like a knife cutting through air
I’ll take the unball fists that’s solid advice everything else can’t fade rn, tore my hamstring and I’m easing myself back

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’ll take the unball fists that’s solid advice everything else can’t fade rn, tore my hamstring and I’m easing myself back

I was gonna say whoever is running look a little stiff outta dem breaks but I see you dealing with an injury so :hubie:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was gonna say whoever is running look a little stiff outta dem breaks but I see you dealing with an injury so :hubie:
Naw good looks bro I can’t use it as a crutch since I’m out there workin so I’ll take any advice I appreciate pcp’s advice too; any thing that can help

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:russ: The one team I was hoping EB actually gets an interview with doesn’t request smh!!! What the hell Texans? Him and Deshaun will be the perfect pair

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Flex Luger I mean, McVay was what when he got hired? 32? Time for this new blood to be infused. These old tires aint got next to no tread most of the time. Im sure Joe Brady would surround himself with sound minds.

:russ: The one team I was hoping EB actually gets an interview with doesn’t request smh!!! What the hell Texans? Him and Deshaun will be the perfect pair

I read that they were interested in EB until Caserio became the man. Another Patriots Way dude who aint about all that hooplah. All that EB stuff from the past starting to resurface in convos like clockwork unfortunately.