5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We all got him on ignore
Some of his post outside of this subforum are decent so I didn't wanna do that.

But this nikka makes reading HL insufferable. He owns half the post in every thread and only spams twitter reactions to angry Twitter accounts.

:snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Apparently these are the March fundraising totals for Democrats.

1xm3b83qt1u41.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I live in Maryland's 5th.

She's got a good story but she has no money running against the #2 Dem in the House. Steny Hoyer has been in that seat for almost 40 years and he's still visible in the district. My dad says there's no way he's gonna lose this seat as long as he's alive cause of the $$$ brought in the district and how the district is gerrymandered.

Hoyer actually called my mom (robocall) last week :mjlol:
Her campaign is poorly organized too.

I planned on voting for her when the primary was originally scheduled since I’m still technically a MD resident.

Im not anymore.

And to go along with your gerrymander point, there is no reason Northern PG and St. Mary’s County residents should be in the same district.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Some of his post outside of this subforum are decent so I didn't wanna do that.

But this nikka makes reading HL insufferable. He owns half the post in every thread and only spams twitter reactions to angry Twitter accounts.

:snoop:
Once Nap starts posting most people lose interest. It's amazing how much he deads the activity on this site.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Her campaign is poorly organized too.

I planned on voting for her when the primary was originally scheduled since I’m still technically a MD resident.

Im not anymore.

And to go along with your gerrymander point, there is no reason Northern PG and St. Mary’s County residents should be in the same district.
I commend her though because she had the balls to do what many want but are afraid to do.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I commend her though because she had the balls to do what many want but are afraid to do.
FOr sure man.

I phone banked and been donating to her on a recurring basis for nearly a year.

But when I phone banked, I realized they didn't have better organization.