NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

At this point they just making business decisions to make sure they can still get some money in their post-Senate careers.

Democrats are getting Maine, Arizona and Colorado this time around brehs. The problem is trying to keep the Alabama seat, gain Kentucky, South Carolina,North Carolina or Georgia .

I just remembered we got a chance in Montana :ohhh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Democrats are getting Maine, Arizona and Colorado this time around brehs. The problem is trying to keep the Alabama seat, gain Kentucky, South Carolina,North Carolina or Georgia .

I just remembered we got a chance in Montana :ohhh:
I think that Alabama seat good as gone. Which means Democrats need 5 pickups to get to a 51 seat majority

Maine
Arizona
Colorado
Montana
North Carolina

That Montana seat is a mostly likely going blue. The current Democratic governor is the challenger for that seat and he's popular there. North Carolina polls got the Democratic challenger only up by 2%. That will be a tough race but it's possible.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I think that Alabama seat good as gone. Which means Democrats need 5 pickups to get to a 51 seat majority

Maine
Arizona
Colorado
Montana
North Carolina

That Montana seat is a mostly likely going blue. The current Democratic governor is the challenger for that seat and he's popular there. North Carolina polls got the Democratic challenger only up by 2%. That will be a tough race but it's possible.
DNC needs to run more ads for Cunningham in NC.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
DNC needs to run more ads for Cunningham in NC.
May 14, 2020-The Lincoln Project today released a new ad condemning U.S. Senator Thom Tillis’s loyalty to President Donald J. Trump over the needs of North Carolina residents.

“We See You” a thirty-second ad produced by The Lincoln Project, will start airing in North Carolina next week.

I gotta say these never Trump Republicans are showing Democrats how its done. :francis:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wish Booker would be the one to run against Mitch

I hate how so many Democratic activists and establishment figures have propped up Amy McGrath. Mitch isn't going to be beaten but we still should put up the best candidate. Charles Booker is a much better candidate than McGrath :francis:.