The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they really need to change the democratic primary :dahell:

not that it would have ended any differently, but it's retarded that half of the states havent voted yet. every state votes the same day in the general; why not the primary?
They don’t do it in the GOP either. The whole system needs revamping.

some states have been voting by mail since Reagan

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they really need to change the democratic primary :dahell:

not that it would have ended any differently, but it's retarded that half of the states havent voted yet. every state votes the same day in the general; why not the primary?
The argument is that it would price out candidates that don’t have a lot of money or name recognition. I would like to see a national primary or at least add states to the first primary event. Also I would like to see publicly financed elections along with ranked choice voting.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The argument is that it would price out candidates that don’t have a lot of money or name recognition. I would like to see a national primary or at least add states to the first primary event. Also I would like to see publicly financed elections along with ranked choice voting.
as opposed to now? :skip:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^ SCOTUS and congress need term limits
I definitely think there need to be term limits for federal judges in general. These lifetime appointments are highly problematic. I don’t have as much of a problem with Congress not having term limits. I wouldn’t want to lose a good house member like Barber Lee due to term limits. And unlike judges they can be challenged. However, I do understand the point. It is hard to unseat a sitting Congress member and the institution breeds corruption