MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even @the cac mamba realises the error of his ways in 2016 and tries to warn them, but they press on with this bullshyt.

It just doesn't make sense.

Anything the Democrats have ever gained is due to incremental improvement. It's one of Obama's key tenets.

You can't go from some social programs, to seriously damaged/eliminated social programs after a 2nd Trump term, to full scale Progressive New Deal platform in 2024. It doesn't work like that.

It's pure arrogance.

A Trump 2nd term would push the Progressive movement into non existence. AOC is smart enough to realize this. You have to pick your battles.

It would be much wiser to push Biden's platform left(which they've been able to do) then not vote/vote for Trump, and try again in 2024.

Obamacare got fed to people by force. Now they like it. Build off of that if you want M4A. Don't let it get repealed, then try to build an M4A platform in 2024. That's stupid.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine how dumb or dishonest you'd have to be to make this statement :mjlol:
Use my full quote or don't quote me at all. In fact feel free to ignore me going forward. Your ignorance is astonishing, and I don't call many people fools on this board.

Still amazed the mods refuse to ban you and let you just keep raising alias after alias to spout your talking points, berniewood.

Reply or not, I will be ignoring you moving forward, you have added nothing to the discussion beyond poor attempts at trolling, and I have already wasted enough time on you.

I learn from my mistakes.

Good day to you.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine how dumb or dishonest you'd have to be to make this statement :mjlol:
imagine how dumb you'd have to be to think bernie has a shot at this nomination after the voters have spoken :mjlol:

imagine how dishonest you'd have to be to have 20 aliases :mjlol:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then voting for Trump shouldn't be problematic for Progressives if he's running to the left of Biden.

:skip:
Why even be Democrats anymore?

Bernie stans are rounding the horseshoe into being Republicans. Like we've been saying.

"If I can't get what I want, I'll just vote for the guy that gives us absolutely nothing and hates our guts."

The logic is stunning.

Even @the cac mamba realises the error of his ways in 2016 and tries to warn them, but they press on with this bullshyt.

We have to stop looking at things in a vacuum. Let’s not act like this doesn’t happen all the time. 25 percent of Hillary supporters aka PUMAs voted for McCain in 08. Also, let not act like some moderates weren’t openly threatening not to vote for Bernie if he won the nomination. I think the portion of a Bernie supporters that won’t vote for Biden are wrong, but let’s not act like this is just unique to Bernie supporters. We can go back to the Carter Kennedy conflict in 1980, or the mess of a primary in 68. It is short term thinking but this is a constant in the Democratic Party.

Last edited:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Why are we still talking Bernie vs Biden? That ship has sailed. Biden is going to be the nominee. I really don’t understand the focus some people have on Bernie. It like the anti Bernie people still want to fight even though the battle is already won. There is only a few delusional Bernie supporters that think he still have a chance to win. It really don’t matter if Bernie stay in or drop out at this point. There will likely will be no more debates, and the media is not going to give Bernie any positive coverage. The focus should be on how not to repeat the general election of 2016 or 2004.

It's already being repeated :snoop:

He's Hillary but less electable

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE THIS

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why are

We have to stop looking at things in a vacuum. Let’s not act like this doesn’t happen all the time. 25 percent of Hillary supporters aka PUMAs voted for McCain in 08. Also, let not act like some moderates weren’t openly threatening not to vote for Bernie if he won the nomination. I think the portion of a Bernie supporters that won’t vote for Biden are wrong, but let’s not act like this is just unique to Bernie supporters. We can go back to the Carter Kennedy conflict in 1980, or the mess of a primary in 68. It is short term thinking but this is a constant in the Democratic Party.

I'm not sure what any of this has to do with someone saying Trump is running to the left of Biden.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Read the quotes. That wasn’t the context of the conversation.
I quoted someone that said Trump is running to the left of Joe Biden or at least they implied that by suggesting that Trump will be running to the left of any dem candidate that isn't Bernie.

First off, that position is absurd and patently false, but if it were True and Trump is running to the left of dems then progressives shouldn't be bothered by voting for Trump.

None of your quotes really apply to that exchange that began where you insinuate Biden's VP will be the defacto nominee.

Based on what?

Cheney wasn't post Bush and Biden wasn't post Obama. I think it's time to Bush this logic. The VP position in modern society hasn't been viewed as a leader of the party.

No one thinks Pence is the future of the republican party. Gore was washed. Hillary was never VP.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I quoted someone that said Trump is running to the left of Joe Biden or at least they implied that by suggesting that Trump will be running to the left of any dem candidate that isn't Bernie.

First off, that position is absurd and patently false, but if it were True and Trump is running to the left of dems then progressives shouldn't be bothered by voting for Trump.

None of your quotes really apply to that exchange.
It did apply. Especially in context of the conversation that followed. If you don’t think so it is what it is.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It did apply. Especially in context of the conversation that followed. If you don’t think so it is what it is.
Not at all. It's deflection and obfuscation.

No one was asking the number of people who voted dem in the primary and then voted for Trump in the general.

Let’s not act like this doesn’t happen all the time

No one did.

This was one of the quites:

Why even be Democrats anymore?

Bernie stans are rounding the horseshoe into being Republicans. Like we've been saying.

"If I can't get what I want, I'll just vote for the guy that gives us absolutely nothing and hates our guts."

The logic is stunning.

I suppose I should just ask a few questions to get this on track.

Do you think PUMAs would have gained nothing out of a McCain presidency policy wise?

if they are centrists as often pegged I imagine they would

Do you think Bernie or Busters are gaining anything policy wise out of the Trump administration?

if the implementation of leftist policy is the goal I can't imagine Trump offering them any wins

The only thing they seemingly have in common is a protest vote that didn't lead to their candidate ever becoming president. :francis:

If we take a step back we can also see another difference between PUMAs and BoBers. One group has a history of supporting and working within the establishment while the others have viewed themselves as outsiders altogether.

Hence the suggestion by @DIO Brando to form your own party.

If you've always viewed yourself as an outsider and operated as an outsider how do you expect your absence to matter? That's like me not going to a business I never went to as a form of protest. I doubt it makes a difference in the end unless their customers stop going. :manny:

Wouldn't it be better for those customers to start their own business than boycott a business they never patroned?

A little humor, Obama won in 08 without Pumas and in return Clinton was put in as secretary of state which ultimately led to her not becoming president due to emails and benghazi from that position. :skip: