F K

All Star
Daps
:dead: all the progressive populism of Sanders and Warren going completely out the Window when it's time to actually wield power. Both are full of shyt.

"Billionaire's shouldn't exist" *Hands over trillions of dollars so Billionaires can continue to exist*

"Big structural change" *votes in favor of changing nothing and possibly creating even more lopsided inequality"

But Warren tweeted nice things and did you see Sanders speech about a provision that only 4 republicans had an issue with on a bill that required 60 votes. Graham and those fucck boys were always going to vote for the bill but even if they didn't it didn't matter....but but but did you see Bernie's speech?

Warren's always talking about corporations this and corporations that but folded like a lawnchair when it came to actually wielding power.

Populism really is politics for dummies. Say some cute shyt that you don't really mean to get votes only to get exposed later on like clockwork. I don't want to hear shyt about those two when it comes to the progressive movement. At least you know what your getting with Biden. I'm sick of these populist shoveling shyt in my face and telling me it's caviar.

:yeshrug: the fatal flaw of all left leaning movements is that they care about the lives of the precarious and downtrodden. Republicans can afford to hold out and be ideologically pure because their base is wealthy suburbanites, big business, and poor people who fetishize personal responsibility. you can't stand on principle when people desperately need help.

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
claim is a bit dubios imo
32emUY2.png

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder once Biden officially gets the nomination, will the Bros form together like Voltron with the deplorables to take down Joe?

The issue isn't whether Bernie supporters will go MAGA, few will actually vote for Trump.

The bigger concern is that many will stay home, vote 3rd party, or write in Bernie.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The issue isn't whether Bernie supporters will go MAGA, few will actually vote for Trump.

The bigger concern is that many will stay home, vote 3rd party, or write in Bernie.
I think the people who will vote 3rd party are Green Party people who always do that anyway. Few will write in Bernie. The biggest issue is turnout. Do young people look motivated to you? If they didn’t turnout for Bernie who they love, imagine Biden who they’re indifferent towards?

The bigger question is whether those suburban voters stay blue because that’ll probably decide the election. If they go back to Trump then he’s getting re-elected.