Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I wonder once Biden officially gets the nomination, will the Bros form together like Voltron with the deplorables to take down Joe?
On social media yes. On social media Trump Republicans and Bernie Bros will be united to smear Biden just like they did to Clinton in 2016. Social media Bernie Bros will also attack Obama at the DNC when he tries to unify the party with a speech.

In reality, there are Bernie Bros who will jump to Biden. I've been viewing the Biden sub reddit since Super Tuesday. Bernie Bros have been making introductory posts in the Biden sub reddit to say they were joining Team Biden since its clear he will be the nominee.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On social media yes. On social media Trump Republicans and Bernie Bros will be united to smear Biden just like they did to Clinton in 2016. Social media Bernie Bros will also attack Obama at the DNC when he tries to unify the party with a speech.

In reality, there are Bernie Bros who will jump to Biden. I've been viewing the Biden sub reddit since Super Tuesday. Bernie Bros have been making introductory posts in the Biden sub reddit to say they were joining Team Biden since its clear he will be the nominee.

theyve slowly been coming over. If we allow Supposed Bernie Fans to diss Biden, you gotta call them out for who they are.

right wing trolls

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
what does posting this accomplish? Like what t u trying to get out of shytting on Biden. How does that help u or anything u believe in at all?

You know the scene in Menace when Sharif got out the car on the way to do something stupid? It's still time, especially with this delay in the primaries for people to get out of the car en route to something stupid. Even if you have to replace Biden with another corporate sock puppet, at least pick one who can finish a sentence and isn't coming into the race with this much baggage.

America has never chosen a president that does a complete 180. A no vote for joe is just you pissed off again in 4 years bc “America doesn’t like my ideas”.

If u actually believe in Bernies ideas you’ll vote for us to go down the path to get there. But half of y’all I don’t think even believe in his ideas, u just wanna be pissed off and “better than everyone else”.

You’re going to get a biden like candidate now, 4 years from now or a decade from now to even sniff half of what Bernie wants to do. It’s up to “progressives” to decide when that’s going to be, when they actually want to get to their agenda goals.

U seem content to wait a decade out of spite. To each it’s own I guess.

This is bullshyt and is always some kinda one way power struggle and the only power I have here, even if it amounts to throwing a rock at a tank is my vote. Joe Biden is not getting my vote and you can't scare or guilt trip me into somehow thinking that he's a stopgap to progressive policy. Whoever his doners put together to prop him up against aren't going to be in it to eagerly hand over the next cycle to us. He's not going to pick a VP from the movement and whoever he does pick will be looking to extend their time in the white house up to what could be 2032, if they manage to not lose it to a new and improved Trump who could streamline the populist right without being a buffoon.

What I'm content with is letting dems lie in the bed they make when they refuse to listen to common sense.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
it's honestly disgusting that voters don't understand how much we need someone like Bernie. Jesus fukk man. We have a goddamn chance to really change this country in an amazing direction instead lets put our hope in a fukking lying conman with leaky brain syndrome. We will get what we deserve.

The majority of people in this country are stupid and will continue to vote against policies/candidates that will benefit this country.

I'm already in the process of going off the grid and not participating in this rat race/ponzi scheme of a society.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I wonder once Biden officially gets the nomination, will the Bros form together like Voltron with the deplorables to take down Joe?
They’ve formed together since he got his ass whooped in Michigan. I’m already mentally prepared for talking point after talking point about how horrible joe is, when we are trying to get trump out of here. It’s insufferable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the scene in Menace when Sharif got out the car on the way to do something stupid? It's still time, especially with this delay in the primaries for people to get out of the car en route to something stupid. Even if you have to replace Biden with another corporate sock puppet, at least pick one who can finish a sentence and isn't coming into the race with this much baggage.

This is bullshyt and is always some kinda one way power struggle and the only power I have here, even if it amounts to throwing a rock at a tank is my vote. Joe Biden is not getting my vote and you can't scare or guilt trip me into somehow thinking that he's a stopgap to progressive policy. Whoever his doners put together to prop him up against aren't going to be in it to eagerly hand over the next cycle to us. He's not going to pick a VP from the movement and whoever he does pick will be looking to extend their time in the white house up to what could be 2032, if they manage to not lose it to a new and improved Trump who could streamline the populist right without being a buffoon.

What I'm content with is letting dems lie in the bed they make when they refuse to listen to common sense.
how did letting trump win in 2016 further progressive policy?

will letting him win again further progressive policy? you a fan of brett kavanaugh?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
how did letting trump win in 2016 further progressive policy?

will letting him win again further progressive policy? you a fan of brett kavanaugh?
It will make Biden and his ilk look bad that they can't beat a bafoon. Thus making people think maybe the Dem party needs to go in a different direction. It would now be twice in a row they went with a middle of the road political veteran and lost.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will make Biden and his ilk look bad that they can't beat a bafoon. Thus making people think maybe the Dem party needs to go in a different direction. It would now be twice in a row they went with a middle of the road political veteran and lost.
no, it wont. because biden beat bernie :snoop: they will just rightfully think they needed a younger version

if biden was 60 years old he would beat trump by a fukkin landslide

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, it wont. because biden beat bernie :snoop: they will just rightfully think they needed a younger version

Let's stop with the ifs and deal in reality. People feel the nominee needs to get it together, and he's been on a good path ( the view clips are not that bad). But it needs to be consistent.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

What if the younger version of Bernie is more impressive than the younger version of Biden? Like they seem more 'prrsidential', forward good ideas and have an 'it' factor the centrist doesn't?
I really don't think it is an easy prediction what will happen going forward. Could go a lot of ways.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Biden only beat Bernie because the establishment decided to put all their energy behind him. Before the coalescing, Bernie was winning.