Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm sitting here like :dwillhuh:

Romney, Hawley are coming out here for cash transfers

Dems were talking about means testing :mindblown: but thankfully a lot of them are catching on

If the Dems fukk this up, you'll have a GOP embrace UBI to use it to destroy existing programs which they want to do obviously. Dems need to be outflanking these mofos

And if the Dems under a Biden administration don't govern well starting next year, we're fukked with a right wing populist storming in 2024
Republicans aren't supporting UBI. :stopitslime:

But if they were, wasn't Yang's UBI proposal also calling for a reduction and replacement of many existing entitlement programs?

Isn't that why he was labeled a techolibertarian?

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I'm not a fan of UBI but I am a fan of the republicans pushing the whole country left due to this virus. The dems need to think long and hard about their next steps because i truly feel they'll lose the general election again, which would be embarrassing considering Trump might arguably be the worst president in history.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I've never met this person in real life. Not saying they don't exist, but I've never seen a blue collar "Joe Blow" bernie supporter. Every cac I've met who drives around in a van all day is a hardcore Trump supporter. I know the definition of blue collar goes beyond the lunch pail types, but I feel like those are the people Bernie is referring to when he mentions "white working class".

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
yes, because ive acknowledged that i should have :dahell: so im wondering why they cant do the same

Give them some time, they are sad and angry now, stop berating them, you are one of the reasons why we have Trump as president so have some humility and let other people with better standing than you convince them to vote for Biden.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Samantha Power wants to be Secretary of State in a Biden administration
I'm pretty sure the people who orbit Sanders [understandably] bushed her due to her about-face around 2013. I'm sure you follow them closer than I do though. Coupling her memoir with her time as UN Ambassador, nobody can credibly claim she's someone who represents a progressive foreign policy or even human rights advocacy (see her actual positions on Libya, Syria, and Yemen during the Obama Administration). She's not the worst pick, I wonder what she'd do with that level of authority, but Sanders could find a less craven individual...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I'm pretty sure the people who orbit Sanders [understandably] bushed her due to her about-face around 2013. I'm sure you follow them closer than I do though. Coupling her memoir with her time as UN Ambassador, nobody can credibly claim she's someone who represents a progressive foreign policy or even human rights advocacy (see her actual positions on Libya, Syria, and Yemen during the Obama Administration). She's not the worst pick, I wonder what she'd do with that level of authority, but Sanders could find a less craven individual...

Oh I agree. I'm not a fan of hers any longer :russ:

The names Bernie's team floated were Senator Merkley and former Senator Feingold. And Bill McKibben