☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude in CNN talking about Bernie usually does well with latino voters. The latino voters in FL are cuban...which are generally conservative.
what's funny is that you ain't even have to split up the black diaspora.

NO black voters fukked with him enough to vote for him :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Dude in CNN talking about Bernie usually does well with latino voters. The latino voters in FL are cuban...which are generally conservative.
the bros kept telling us his talk about castro was overblown though. where is ja rule to make sense of all these unexpected results :mindblown:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:To make myself feel better. nikka I’m not a Bernie supporter. Yes, I like Bernie better than Biden but that’s not saying much. I have criticized Bernie a lot during this primary. What I’m getting at is the stan wars that is going on in here will get us nowhere. I want Trump out of office. Since Biden is almost a lock to be the nominee I want him to be a better candidate. Being a better candidate means reaching out and compromising on a few issues to give the other said a reason to vote for you.

Also Watch the debate again. Bernie didn’t attack Biden until he started throwing shots at M4A.

Btw You ask how far Bernie is willing to go. Bernie campaigned for HRC even after the bullshyt with the DNC came out. Bernie stated repeatedly he was going to support the democratic nominee. Even when a lot of the same people that are trying to push him out the race now, are on record stating to they would be willing to take the nomination away from Bernie at the convention if he was leading. A lot of people are conveniently forgetting that.
Watch the debate again. Biden didnt throw shots a M4A, he basically juxtaposed leading a crisis and made his point that Coronavirus wasnt about M4A, as Bernie tried to correlate the two.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Why are people acting surprised Bernie getting blown out in Florida? This was never a state he was going to win. It was much more devastating that he lost Michigan last week.
you say you've been in the bernie thread. you would be able to tell us better than most why people are surprised

most of the people posting in here arent surprised