the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not even 200 points and Biden doesn't even have 50% of the delegates needed. Stop pretending this ain't about your disdain for Bernie.
yes, i have disdain for bernie staying in a race he cant win

when every day he stays in hurts the cause of beating trump, and hes encouraging voters to risk their safety voting for him to lose, hes a fukking clown

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

when every day he stays in hurts the cause of beating trump, and hes encouraging voters to risk their safety voting for him to lose, hes a fukking clown

If there no corona, it was a bright sunny day, and it was a holiday, you'd be crying about how he's selfish because he forcing people to vote on their day off and not letting them enjoy the weather.

DNC can postpone primaries or even provide more polling places to thin out the lines.

You just don't like Bernie. Admit it and stop pretending it's about the people.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:francis: This doesn’t feel right to have these primaries during the outbreak. It feels like a disservice to Bernie (who I’m not a fan of) and rushed.
:gucci:It’s a disservice to Americans. This fucboi putting people’s lives at risk for what . He can’t win pack it up and end this dumb shyt.:camby:

F K

All Star
Daps
I personally think his anti Marijuana position is worse since he at least has a plan to address some of the issues with the health care industry.

:scust:
marijuana, his history with big pharma are some huge red flags :francis:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: This doesn’t feel right to have these primaries during the outbreak. It feels like a disservice to Bernie (who I’m not a fan of) and rushed.

Explain?

Primary has been on the calendar forever, so how is it rushed?

I would think the demographics favouring Biden would be the most likely to stay away from the polls, so how is it a disservice to Bernie?

Did Bernie advise his supporters not to get out and vote?

I can actually understand the argument that his ground game was neutralised, but that ground game didnt make a difference in Michigan, so I can't see it helping here.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As a long time Bernie and Warren supporter, it's time to pack it up Bernie. We made it through 3/17, we had the debate, time to go home and be a family man. The country is gonna be shut down and we don't need any democratic voters incapacitated for November. Let Biden build out his general election campaign team and let's go to work.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why doesn’t Biden drop out or ask his supporters not to vote for their own good.