A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hellbent on railroading the dems :camby:

This is on Biden. I said this during the debate thread. He came out attacking Bernie and M4A before and during the debate, when it was clear that Bernie was trying to lay off of him. Bernie give Biden a whole list of things that he was going to ask during the debate to give Biden time to come up with a good answers. Biden basically said fukk you. I think if Biden would of made a better attempt to reach out to Bernie and his supporters, Bernie probably wouldn’t of attacked him during the debate. He might of even dropped out after today. I said in that thread that Biden killed that from happening. Very poor political judgment by Biden and his team.

The problem I see is that neither the Bernie Bros or the anti Bernie people want to give a inch. You have super Bernie fans like Kyle saying a bunch of dumb shyt and then we have anti Bernie people that want Bernie to just go away, without getting any concessions for his large base of supporters. Both side need to be more realistic.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is on Biden. I said this during the debate thread. He came out attacking Bernie and M4A before and during the debate, when it was clear that Bernie was trying to lay off of him. Bernie give Biden a whole list of things that he was going to ask during the debate to give Biden time to come up with a good answers. Biden basically said fukk you. I think if Biden would of made a better attempt to reach out to Bernie and his supporters, Bernie probably wouldn’t of attacked him during the debate. He might of even dropped out after today. I said in that thread that Biden killed that from happening. Very poor political judgment by Biden and his team.

The problem I see is that neither the Bernie Bros or the anti Bernie people want to give a inch. You have super Bernie fans like Kyle saying a bunch of dumb shyt and then we have anti Bernie people that want Bernie to just go away, without getting any concessions for his large base of supporters. Both side need to be more realistic.
Bernie said he was staying in before the debate including opening operations in late April primary states...this is on Bernie selfishly running his last campaign to the last mile. The sooner he drops the sooner both he and Biden can work to unite the party, but Bernie is still working for Bernie.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No one is saying no one can vote. Just don’t have in person voting. Mail in ballots. Is there not an emergency going on? They’re actually closing polling places because election officials didn’t show up due to the pandemic. Some people literally won’t be able to vote because we didn’t push back these primary states

A few things:
  • No one with power has been proposing switching to full absentee ballots
  • What level is an acceptable level to allow people to open polling places?
  • Are you suggesting it be on hold until there's a vaccine?
  • What workers will perform this task?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bernie said he was staying in before the debate including opening operations in late April primary states...this is on Bernie selfishly running his last campaign to the last mile. The sooner he drops the sooner both he and Biden can work to unite the party, but Bernie is still working for Bernie.
I heard Bernie say he was staying in, but I didn’t hear him say that he would stay in until June before the debate.

I’m trying to be as unbiased as possible in this situation. Imo it sounds like you are alleviating Biden of all blame. It was clear in Bernie’s press conference that he accepted that he more than likely wasn’t going to win. It was also clear to he was looking for Biden to compromise on some of his key issues. Bernie put out a list of questions he wanted Biden to address. This was alley oop for Biden and a attempt from Bernie to make Biden More acceptable to his supporters. Biden completely ignored it, and made little to no attempt to reach out to Bernie supporters.

This is what i meant about being realistic. People are fooling themselves if you think Bernie is just going to go away without getting any concessions. That don’t make Political sense. Especially for someone like him, who has been fighting for key issues like M4A for 40 years.

Real question. What did you think was going to happen when Biden said he would consider vetoing M4A if it passed Congress? Do you think that helped the process of bringing the party together? Biden made it impossible for Bernie to drop out saying stupid shyt like that. Especially since M4A is polling well even in the states Biden had blowout wins in. Again, both sides are going have to give or there will be fighting all the way until November.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I heard Bernie say he was staying in, but I didn’t hear him say that he would stay in until June before the debate.

I’m trying to be as unbiased as possible in this situation. Imo it sounds like you are alleviating Biden of all blame. It was clear in Bernie’s press conference that he accepted that he more than likely wasn’t going to win. It was also clear to he was looking for Biden to compromise on some of his key issues. Bernie put out a list of questions he wanted Biden to address. This was alley oop for Biden and a attempt from Bernie to make Biden More acceptable to his supporters. Biden completely ignored it, and made little to no attempt to reach out to Bernie supporters.

This is what i meant about being realistic. People are fooling themselves if you think Bernie is just going to go away without getting any concessions. That don’t make Political sense. Especially for someone like him, who has been fighting for his key issues like M4A for 40 years.

Real question. What did you think was going to happen when Biden said he would consider vetoing M4A if it passed Congress? Do you think that helped the process of bring the party together? Biden made it impossible for Bernie to drop out saying stupid shyt like that. Especially since M4A is polling well even in the states Biden had blowout wins in. Again, both sides are going have to give or there will be fighting all the way until November.
M4A is not a concession, sorry. Biden is already campaigning on a public option. A lot of people don’t like that M4A, so if Bernie’s staying in because that’s his sticking point, he’s wasting our time

Biden has also favored the GND, minus a full outright ban on fracking - which makes total sense if you want to be viable in PA. he’s for a $15 min wage...like please get off this M4A or nothing shyt (not you in particular...but the left)

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
M4A is not a concession, sorry. Biden is already campaigning on a public option. A lot of people don’t like that M4A, so if Bernie’s staying in because that’s his sticking point, he’s wasting our time
I didn’t say Biden had to make a concession on M4A, but did he have to say that he might veto it? Again, real question. How does threatening to veto Bernie’s main policy issue help to bring the party together?

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn’t say Biden had to make a concession on M4A, but did he have to say that he might veto it? Again, real question. How does threatening to veto Bernie’s main policy issue help to bring the party together?
Doesn’t matter, M4A ain’t coming out of a congress to him no how.

Bernie is running a zombie campaign that’s even more dangerous right now with the potential of the primaries being pushed back. If this shyt doesn’t pick back up/get the news cycle again until May/June, opening up a fresh wound, while never addressing the original, is going to sink the dems.

I’m sorry, but I’m very past sides, it’s all eyes forward on trump and November, but Bernie and his followers don’t see it that way unfortunately

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully the Corona has people stay home and Bernie pulls out 3 wins tonight