5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i feel like i'm posting this in a million threads - this situation doesnt make a case for or against M4A - the only reason i'm arguing it down is that people keeping propping it up like "see, we told you" when countries with universal health care are all about to have a fukking problem if they get infection rates like iran, italy, spain (is coming). let this shyt get wild in canada and watch how their already slow health care system crumbles.
I was saying the same thing and thought u were speaking against M4all.
:manny:

I'm just sick of seeing people use Italy as an example when my private insurance cant even deal with the shyt and is actually making shyt worse because their patients cant neccesarily go somewhere else without paying out of pocket.

I just dont understand how this is better than universal healthcare.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That would be a stupid point. M4A doesn't cover this crisis. Look at all of the countries that have it. There still needs to be a plan to tackle the problem. Bernie fell down on that question by doing EXACTLY what you just articulated - trying to tie it back to M4A
When dude said, 'testing is free', 'this that and the 3rd are free' he could just say, "Joe sounds like you are for M4A only in crisis situations." lol It would have been an effective point for me at least.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude is such a stan he can’t think straight. His conclusion is because Warren didn’t endorse Bernie that she don’t really believe in the policies she say she do:mjlol:
And I am someone who was hoping she would endorse Bernie but this is clown shyt

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This dude is such a stan he can’t think straight. His conclusion is because Warren didn’t endorse Bernie that she don’t really believe in the policies she say she do:mjlol:
And I am someone who was hoping she would endorse Bernie but this is clown shyt

I like Kyle and Krystal and the rest of the YouTube progressive commentators but this idea that a Warren endorsement would make a big dent in his prospects is not true. I'm pretty sure he would still be losing the nomination. It is just sour grapes for an undesirable outcome.

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
ETP3J9bWkAU9pZH.jpg

It's rigged.

Daps
Dont postpone the elections americans have voted even during war time, dont give bernie and his supporters further reason and excuse to denigrate joe biden and drag out this race. He should do the decent thing and drop out tommorow after the primaries

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Dont postpone the elections americans have voted even during war time, dont give bernie and his supporters further reason and excuse to denigrate joe biden and drag out this race. He should do the decent thing and drop out tommorow after the primaries
There's other elections going on besides President. Bernie could drop out but they need to postpone because every other election needs to be done also and they might as well be done as a mail in.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
with all these primaries being pushed back, bernie needs to drop and biden needs to adopt a few more progressive policies stat. the dem party needs to be priming their messaging for the general at this point, not still debating intra party policy differences, especially if the july/august time frame for CV holds true. the critique of Trump's failure needs to be razor sharp

this is going to be a shyt show and i am really hoping yalls thread about the general being pushed back doesn’t happen

Last edited:

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
Yeah. Sure it is.
-Exit polls have been suspiciously unreliable since 2016, as if they became guesswork overnight

-Bernie won the popular vote in Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada. This is historical. It's never been done before in US history because those three states have drastically different cultures and no presidential candidate has ever appeased all three. It's part of why they get used as metrics to predict future candidates. Bernie wins all three....and suddenly these once reliable metrics are outliers and all the states that followed disagree with them...?

-Biden has dementia. I'm sorry, I know it can be hard to say because honestly it's hard to watch him, but he's at the beginning of a cognitive decline that's only going to get worse. I refuse to believe anyone that's watched ANY of the debates is enthusiastic about voting for the guy. Dude somehow jumped from like 4th place and struggling to get double-digits to being the front-runner...? Bare in mind some of these states saw drastic flips from 2016, when they DID vote for Bernie.

-Go look at the Iowa coin tosses and how they were conducted. That's two vids you can find showing suspiciously bias coin tosses, and we know Buttigieg donated to the company that made the app. Do we really think the corruption was just an isolated issue in Iowa...?

-Why should we believe that 2016 was corrupt as shyt but 2020 is clean? Only difference between 2016 and now is now we don't have Wikileaks spelling it out for us and showing us every detail of the corruption.

-This video. You can actually find the same woman making the same claims years ago. tl;dw is sometimes people get handed a "paper ballot" that has a QR code on it. The QR code is all that gets read by the machines, so even if it says "Bernie" on it, we cannot guarentee the code is a vote for Bernie. There is zero way to verify the vote. Only the DNC has access to the machines. She also mentions that when doable, they'll choose to steal votes from other candidates rather than Bernie, as it means the other candidate has to file a complaint. She names that during one of the votes she and her team watched Steyer's ballot count tick downwards. Thing is, why would Steyer bother complaining? That costs money, and he knows he's not winning either way. Bernie can't complain either since it's not his votes that were stolen.

-The DNC flat-out said last time it's in their legal right to rig the election

-Honestly, Bloomberg got up on stage despite not qualifying, whereas Tulsi was excluded (multiple times) despite qualifying? Simple: Bloomberg paid, and with Tulsi they know she's practically Bernie's right-hand and often more aggressive than he is. They want Bloomberg on stage, they don't want Tulsi. Has nothing to do with rules and everything to do with who they want.

-Polling stations consistently shut down amongst younger demographics.

-And of course, the media bias. FFS there were soooooooooooo many examples of polls or simple graphics where they misrepresented Bernie. They'd list the front-runners by support - cept Bernie - who was stuck at the bottom despite having the highest support. They'd sometimes just forget to put a pic up of him when showing photos of all the candidates. This is no simple mistake.